Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure about imposing his CoC because right now Zoro is feeding Enma with his own CoC which could result in a coating coc blade. Wanna wait for panels first.
Enma's personality is wild that's why Zoro is using CoC to tame it. His CoC is affecting fodders around him and it makes sense since he's only starting to begun to control it.

If Zoro is pumping Enma with CoC then it's most likely because Enma is sucking it, not because he's actively coating it. Just like how he didnt realize Asura had CoC when he scarred Kaido

I just wanna know one thing and one thing only about this chapter

yeah i admit it’s cool and all but I seriously need to know

Is Queen leaking? Does he have any potential damage from tanking that Hell’s Memories?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I guess my disagreement comes from my evaluation of Rooftop Zoro:
  1. I simply do not see Marco bullying Zoro the way King is.
  2. Zoro seems to have unlocked Conqueror's Coating, and I don't think this means that he'll just oneshot King. I'm expecting King to show an ability that contends against Zoro's Haoshoku (perhaps Awakening and/or his own Haoshoku).

So yeah, I just can't see Marco being his equal. Close to him (perhaps he's closer to King than he is to Katakuri, but not his equal).

Marco has also already lost to King (albeit under extenuating circumstances).
Yeah ofcourse, if King shows Conquerors coating or anything other ability then that changes a lot of things. I was just thinking about King as of now. I fully expect King to show massive flame attacks like Ace's Entei at the very least,

He already has really strong physicals thanks to the Ancient Zoan, strong CoA, really good proficiency in swordsmanship, Flames which can burn structures the size of Oden's castle and high levels of mobility. This is outside of his Lunarian defensive ability.

King is really strong lol.

Enma's personality is wild that's why Zoro is using CoC to tame it. His CoC is affecting fodders around him and it makes sense since he's only starting to begun to control it.

If Zoro is pumping Enma with CoC then it's most likely because Enma is sucking it, not because he's actively coating it. Just like how he didnt realize Asura had CoC when he scarred Kaido
Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Haki? No ... I'll give you what you want !!"
- The Beast Pirates that were going towards Zoro fall unconscious.

"ill give you what you want"
zoro basically gives enma his conq haki
infusion

So we have to wait till Thursday for confirmation
:josad:
If we actually get a q/a tomorrow, it might be clarified. Seems to be the hot topic of the chapter anyway.

Plus it makes sense, King doesn't seem the least bit intimidated by Zoro exhibiting CoC, which is a testament to the fight overall. It's fucking great.

This is exactly what I constantly argued for having fight the past year and half.

You're assuming that Queen is just made of metal, even being a Cyborg that Vegapunk couldn't create. He isn't just a huge piece of metal that Zoro can cut dude
:suresure:

Every single Scabbard can cut metal, just like they cut through Kaido's scales, it doesn't mean they can beat Queen, since Inuarashi needed Sulong to beat Jack extreme diff for example

Basic COC doesn't make your attacks stronger; why would it help Zoro beat King?
Maybe he means CoC that can be used as an actual classic attack instead as a shockwave? 🤔 in that case we have something touchy like Ragnarok in which Kaido imprinted his CoC haki and something that doesn't involve touch such as in the Luffy vs Kaido clash and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.