Status
Not open for further replies.
***** whilin
Luffy 1
Zoro 2
Sanji 3
That simple
Luffy fighting equally with kaido in base
Zoro struggling against king (kaidos subordinate)
Look man zoro hype is at an all time high but he never never never will be stronger or equal to luffy. If he was stronger he would leave the strawhats
Well in the future he could leave the strawhats and become an mihawk like individual.

@MarineHQ62 Here is a thing Kata is impressive if you compare him to Doflamingo, to Queen to Post WCI Luffy.

But King and Marco are simply above his pay grade.

I'll go as far as to say both chapter 1000 Zoro and chapter 1000 Luffy are below both Marco and King
Kat is still impressive even if compared to current King and Marco lol, I don't get why y'all feel the need to downplay him that much. There's no reasonable explanation.
Kat bodies Doffy or Queen ofc.

Zoro can land a tatsumaki with ez if slow ass g3 landed
Katakuri sends his ass flying before he can perform Tatsumaki though
:catpole:
Cherry picking?

It's more like proving your argument is faulty but you can't understand it.
It's not. Taking a single scene where Luffy catches Kat while ignoring all the dozens of moments where Kat owned every attempt of Luffy to tag him is not helping you guys to argue that Zoro lands shots at him.

G

Gorosei Informer

- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend !!!"

Roger / Luffy = Pirate King
Rayleigh = Dark King
Zoro = Sword King ?
Demon/Oni King maybe? Ryuuma was the Sword God so Sword King is kinda underwhelming for Zoro though imo. But I guess so is "Demon King"? Idk...

:zorothink::robinsweat::emohiyo:

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
While you enjoy Zoro’s slashing fight?
Serious question: Are you even reading Manga?

King using new attacks, we getting details about history, King using new defensive techniques, getting details about swords, getting details about Wano and Zoro's past, And top of that,

this fight >>>>>>>> luffy's fight

We only getting same pannels, punch vs kanabo, in luffy vs Kaido fight.

Lol Apparently, he has already created something incredible, which makes WG so confident. And,

Praised by others >>>>>>>>>>>>self Praise
Queen is already praised by the others by default, to the point his bounty is close to the "much superior and incomparable" King and their enemies treated them similarly

Marco: "Facing two guys above one billion is too tough..."

If self praise doesn't count as a fact, King praising himself also shouldn't.

And it's quite clear that Vegapunk until now didn't showed anything capable of doing what Queen is doing on himself, and by himself.

Dude is mimicking Kizaru's attacks here and there, looks like Dr. Octopus, and has a toughness compared to a dude from a race of gods by feats.

And it looks like he didn't even started, i mean, it looks like both King and Queen didn't even started.

Status
Not open for further replies.