Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're assuming that Queen is just made of metal, even being a Cyborg that Vegapunk couldn't create. He isn't just a huge piece of metal that Zoro can cut dude
:suresure:

Every single Scabbard can cut metal, just like they cut through Kaido's scales, it doesn't mean they can beat Queen, since Inuarashi needed Sulong to beat Jack extreme diff for example
1. Lol i do not believe Quee said about Vegapunk. Vegapunk is way better than him and way more hype.

2. I never said they can beat Queen tf are you on. I said Zoro can

Smoothie can turn into a giant like Big Mom that can easily sink ships. Quote the rest of it, and stop being a weasel.

Zoro doesn't have anywhere near that level of physical strength. Maybe his lethality/slicing ability, but not his physical strength.
Where here can I find where Smoothie is using physical strength?
Or was that slash she did the part where she used physical strength that is above Zoro, cause if so that attack is way WAY way smaller and weaker than 1080p canon used on Pica

- Zoro: "What I lack is strength!! Is it possible that Oden was able to use you easily even when you absorbed so much Haki? Right, Enma? "
- The Beast Pirates try to attack Zoro.
- Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Haki? No ... I'll give you what you want!!"
- The Beast Pirates that were going towards Zoro fall unconscious.
- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a promise I made to my captain and my best friend!!!"

Yooo ill take my L but luffy>>>zoro don't get over your head kid
So you are saying Black lightning Luffy >>> Black lightning Zoro , how does that make any sense? Pre CoC luffy was CLEARLY inferior to Ashura Zoro , we can write an equation :
A=Pre CoC Luffy powe level
B =Ashura Zoro power level
with
B>A
IF YOU ADD THE SAME POWER UP ON BOTH SIDES THE INEQUALITY BECOMES
B + CoC > A + CoC
Zoro power level > Luffy power level

See , simple math is always correct

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Haki? No ... I'll give you what you want !!"

"ill give you what you want"
zoro basically gives enma his conq haki
infusion
It's entirely possible that to make Enma black zoro needs CoC infusion as well.

Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Haki? No ... I'll give you what you want !!"

"ill give you what you want"
zoro basically gives enma his conq haki
infusion
I think it’ll be cleared up if we find out if Enma is the only sword he’s holding

Barely sober Base Kaido oneshot Boundman.

Even after the Udon training, the first round of Boundman failed to do much on the Rooftop and left Luffy as a sitting duck.

I did not find Rooftop Boundman more impressive than Rooftop Zoro, and even if you did, it's undeniable that Rooftop Zoro was considerably more impressive than the very Boundman that Kaido oneshot.
No matter how strong Luffy is, how high is Pl is he'll always have more trouble fighting Kaido than Zoro. Zoro just has the better tools too hurt Kaido by default, their individual performance was heavily dependent on that. Luffy can punch as hard as he wants he can't break through Kaido's scales while anyone that uses Ryuo can cut them as seen with Kinemon or Zoro two guys who are leagues apart in PL.

King is bullying that same Zoro. Just as badly (if not worse) than the bullying Katakuri gave Boundman.

King is performing just as well as Katakuri did against a significantly stronger opponent. Power inflation really did Katakuri dirty.
Even if he does In a direct confrontation between Katakuri and Zoro it hardly matters.
Katakuri would never challenge Zoro's attacks but evade them and effeciently counter him.
Same goes for King. King has yet to show an ability that Katakuri isn't easily dodging.

Marco was able to fight against King for a good while so scales to him in some sense.
Katakuri can easily do the same.

The Right Hand men were simply never on the same level. Each of them would be confronted/shown off in different arcs, and the power inflation between arcs necessitates that the Right Hands shown later will be stronger than those shown earlier.

EOS Shiryu > Beckman > King > Marco > Katakuri.
I disagree. I think Power inflation is just a problem for those that are too hard into scaling. Feats are situational, plot driven and less important than portrayal.

Imo, there's clearly something like "Right hand level" in OP

- Zoro: "What I lack is strength!! Is it possible that Oden was able to use you easily even when you absorbed so much Haki? Right, Enma? "
- The Beast Pirates try to attack Zoro.
- Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Haki? No ... I'll give you what you want!!"
- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a promise I made to my captain and my best friend!!!"

A theme only fitting for the strongest indeed. :steef::myman:

Well same Vivre Card says Kaido took only King to MF and they had clash with RHP. Shanks vs Kaido King vs Beckman then right?

King is also leader of all stars so basically Vice Captain
Beckman is said to be comparable to Shanks while King hasn’t received that same hype

King is confirmed 2nd strongest in the beast pirates while Beckman is nigh equal to Shanks (a yonko)

enma is already tamed
zoro is saying he's letting enma takes all his haki
he s infusing enma with coc to
zoro has no problem make enma obey
obeying =/= tamed. Zoro can make Enma do what he wants it to do, doesn't mean he's tamed/mastered Enma. CoC Asura is one example. Last chapter also made that clear when Enma started sucking his arm again.

Right now it just seems to me that he's using CoC to tame Enma while letting it suck his haki.

If Zoro gets black lightning in his attacks then I will concur but right now there's not a lot going for it since Zoro just unlocked CoC.

No matter how strong Luffy is, how high is Pl is he'll always have more trouble fighting Kaido than Zoro. Zoro just has the better tools too hurt Kaido by default, their individual performance was heavily dependent on that. Luffy can punch as hard as he wants he can't break through Kaido's scales while anyone that uses Ryuo can cut them as seen with Kinemon or Zoro two guys who are leagues apart in PL.

Even if he does In a direct confrontation between Katakuri and Zoro it hardly matters.
Katakuri would never challenge Zoro's attacks but evade them and effeciently counter him.
Same goes for King. King has yet to show an ability that Katakuri isn't easily dodging.

Katakuri can easily do the same.

I disagree. I think Power inflation is just a problem for those that are too hard into scaling. Feats are situational, plot driven and less important than portrayal.

Imo, there's clearly something like "Right hand level" in OP
1. Zoro blitzed hybrid Kaido after deflecting his club attacks. Luffy got neg diff by base Kaido.

I would not bet on Benn to be stronger than King if that involved a 1v1 duel specifically. He is stated to be comparable to Shanks but likely not exactly standing on the same level and regardless he would have no means to cut King's fire source if that constituted his trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.