Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you think would win between king vs kaido?
A hard question to decide but kadio have bad record lik 7 loss and get captured like princess peach. Hmm

I would like king as winner since he fight zoro and tank zoro attack better than kadio.

Only reason king follow kadio because kadio can threat spill bean on world government or kadio allow king to have revenge on world government for kadio big war.
’Thatwhy king wear masked and stay hidden away from marines and world government.

What has he left as arguments after this chapter? King showed COC, overpowers Zoro on multiple occasions, a feat of which Doflamingo can only dream about. Now his only argument is using the Joker > King > Queen > Jack argument which is BS in itself.

I mean, Katakuri > Doffy and even he looks bad rn.
This much stubbornness towards a cartoon is remarkable I must at least give him credit for that

Anyone else just entirely confused as to what Oda intends to do with Big Mom's crew? Like it took 50 chapters for them to come back from being insulted by King, only for them to be gone another 50 chapters from Marco lmao.

Yes, the arc is 100% centralized on the Beast Pirates, but I'm super curious what he intends to do with the 7 Strawhats (+Yamato) as we reach the final stages of the battle. Like I can't really tell what Jinbe, Franky and Nami are doing. Also just as confused as to the state of Chopper and what that supposed to end up doing (might just be nothing I guess...). Usopp currently has a goal in rescuing Kin and Kiku and Brook/Robin are running away from CP-0.

Even there, the 2 members present are being stopped by Apoo/Drake, but for how long? Is that fight permanent? Where is the 3rd one? Eliminating WsW? I did like @sanjikun 's idea of having the 3 post enies Lobby strawhats (assuming Yamato is one) fight off these 3 to protect Robin, which gives Jinbe a higher diff fight and Yamato/Brook actual, definitive battles as well. I'm not sure how feasible it'll be, since firstly depends on what happens to the 2 members fighting Apoo/Drake.

But then all of this kind of ties back to that looming threat of Linlin's crew: what have they been doing this entire time? It's been figuratively "hours" since the raid started, and the only reason they waited days last time was to prevent a war between both Yonko crews, so what happens now? Did they take the Hakumai entrance? Are they following Onigashima? Are they still stuck at the bottom of the falls and are about to run into Lucci?

Their lack of presence to me does feel like a surprise moment coming, but I'm still confused between fodder, remaining Numbers, CP-0 and the BMP, how Luffy's crew and Yamato will be handled for the rest of the arc. Compare Franky's state in Dressrosa where he was repairing himself and on the verge of collapsing. He's not even hurt here. Same with Brook. It's...interesting.

Find a source in the canon manga to substantiate that please.

Their durability isn't like Kaido's scales - they just absorb damage much better than other Zoans.
a fish has scales and mammals have hide.. how old were you where you taught that?

Source is Google fam if oda started mentioning basic facts like this for kids watching 4kids One piece then it wouldn't be as pg as it already is fam

Katakuri sends his ass flying before he can perform Tatsumaki though
:catpole:

It's not. Taking a single scene where Luffy catches Kat while ignoring all the dozens of moments where Kat owned every attempt of Luffy to tag him is not helping you guys to argue that Zoro lands shots at him.
Lol what?

It helps to prove that he CAN land shots and that's enough.

There's no argument to say he'll evade everything cuz he didn't .

- Kozaburo said that each sword has its own personality.
- Weak swordsmen who are not able to control swords are afraid of them and that is why they say they are cursed.
- Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Haki? No ... I'll give you what you want !!"

So Enma craves certain type of haki to behave this is what Zoro figured out instead of trying to make it submit by force like he has been doing so far. Cursed swords are in other words just like misunderstood problem children :kobeha:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
A hard question to decide but kadio have bad record lik 7 loss and get captured like princess peach. Hmm

I would like king as winner since he fight zoro and tank zoro attack better than kadio.

Only reason king follow kadio because kadio can threat spill bean on world government or kadio allow king to have revenge on world government for kadio big war.
’Thatwhy king wear masked and stay hidden away from marines and world government.
maybe King is hiding his power for the marine don't send the admirals to wano

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
a fish has scales and mammals have hide.. how old were you where you taught that?

Source is Google fam if oda started mentioning basic facts like this for kids watching 4kids One piece then it wouldn't be as pg as it already is fam
Kaido isn't a fish, Dinos aren't mammals - they're reptiles.

And even if they possess a tough exterior that doesn't work like Kaido's scales simply because it has not been stated in the manga to work like that. Kaido's dragon scales provide him that protection, the Dino's "hide" doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.