Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Er, Vagabond Drill ignored durability (including Big Mom's) since it's an internal damage and made a hole in Wadatsumi's stomach. :datas:

Provided Cook has enough balls to attack Meme to begin with, she will just no sell HM. :denzimote:
Nah, Wadatsumi was completely fine after "Vagabond Drill", he paid more attention to Sanji afterwards, and got shocked by seeing Sanji bursting in flames than anything else

Katakuri isn't tanking attacks that do damage to Kaido bro
And it doesn't matter if its linear if its so damn fast Katakuri can't even react to it which I see happening.
And how would Katakuri dodge Tatsumaki? Its size of a hill, it literally brought King down from the sky of at least it reached King from the sky.

Katakuri has shown no long distance mobility like King, he's just fast at shape-shifting is he gonna shape-shifting around Tatsumaki lmao?
Why isn't he though?
Only because an attack of Zoro hurts Kaido doesn't mean Kat can't tank it.

Regarding Shishi Sonson I just don't see it connecting tbh. Katakuri sees it far before it happens while Zoro takes his stance and he only needs too use his Shape-shifting in the smallest amount too let the attack pass through his body. He can also turn himself into Mochi and travel through the ground too cover great distance at a fast pace which I think is the way too dodge Tatsumaki.

How though is Zoro reaching too all the dozen attacks coming from every angle from the sky and ground alike ?
Not factoring in the sticky properties of his mochi.

Er, Vagabond Drill ignored durability (including Big Mom's) since it's an internal damage and made a hole in Wadatsumi's stomach.
that doesn't adress the point that jinbei's strongest technique can't one shot wadatsumi while sanji's did one shot him for the rest of the arc... Wano sanji is a whole different tier and Queen tanked an upgraded version of HM easily

:kaidowhat::kaidowhat:

You can't possibly be that stupid, come on man it's not even about sanji

Jimbei did no damage to big mom, and did you somehow forget that sanji kicked big mom to protect reiju?
Cook kicked Prometheus, not Meme. :milaugh:

Also, whether or not Jinbei did damage to her is irrelevant. The attack worked and sent her flying. :kata:

And @Vinsmoke D. Zolo was talking about HM, which Cook used. So, what are you talking about here saying it's not about him?

Why isn't he though?
Only because an attack of Zoro hurts Kaido doesn't mean Kat can't tank it.

Regarding Shishi Sonson I just don't see it connecting tbh. Katakuri sees it far before it happens while Zoro takes his stance and he only needs too use his Shape-shifting in the smallest amount too let the attack pass through his body. He can also turn himself into Mochi and travel through the ground too cover great distance at a fast pace which I think is the way too dodge Tatsumaki.

How though is Zoro reaching too all the dozen attacks coming from every angle from the sky and ground alike ?
Not factoring in the sticky properties of his mochi.
Man you are wanking the living shit outta Kata.
Why?

Have you thought about what the moves were supposed to do? Vagabond wasn't supposed to do damage, it was supposed to push Big Mom away, not like it would've done damage anyway. You also can't compare Big Mom's defence against Wada defence as if it's the same stat. Delusional
it's fishman karate it does damage, even internal damage... look at how who's who got one shotted... but big mom of course it would only push her, like wadatsumi because he is a huge tank...

King hits way harder than Boundman lol.

A recap of Zoro's offence/physical strength feats:
  • Casually deflecting Kaido's Demolition Gusts
  • Pushing back an Admiral while heavily nerfed with a nameless Ittoryu slash
  • Dicing a mountain sized golem like butter with nameless slashes
  • Cutting through Dragon Kaido's scales with Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki
  • Bisecting one of Onigashima's Horns with Hiryuu Kaen, and placing the fear of God in two Emperors
  • Momentarily blocking Hakai

Zoro's physical strength and offense were well beyond what we knew High tiers to be capable of, and King is constantly overpowered that same Zoro (even directly overpowering his signature attacks) at every turn.

Zoro could easily Deflect Kaido's Demolition Gust with one sword, but a 3 sword Guard couldn't stop King's nameless Wind Scythes.

Zoro could momentarily block Hakai but was instantly sent flying when he tried to clash Ul Tora Gari against King's Imperial Archer.

Hybrid King's combination of speed/mobility, offence and defence make him an unstoppable Juggernaut.

This is without even considering his recovery/resilience granted by being an Ancient Zoan.

And my God if he's Awakened or is capable of coating his attacks in Haoshoku. At that point not even 1010 Luffy will get the benefit of the doubt over him.

Again, unless you want to ignore the Rooftop feats, I have no idea how the other High Tiers are supposed to compare to King.

He's superior to not only Kaido, but also Zoro at both of their strongest stats.

I'm not going to call King a Top Tier (I'll wait until after Wano ends to revamp my tier list), but my "High Tier" does not have room for a character as strong as King.
There is no way king hit harder than bound man .
In fact no attack from King or Zoro is as strong as the attack we see luffy beat don with .
Which not only destroy don attack but also defence at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.