Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro's injuries are healed but he's still exhausted from his previous battles. Plus, Zoro's been eating attacks that can overpower his own attacks—his own attacks have a higher AP than post Udon Luffy, who hits much harder than WCI Luffy, who in turn hits way harder than Katakuri. He's eating attacks that are several levels above anything Kuri could dish out bar his most powerful move. So of course he'd look like he's losing breath.
The Main issue Zoro faced on the rooftop were the injuries caused by Hakai, his stamina was enough to keep up. That said, he even had time too rest when he was patched up by Law and after all of his injuries were healed it can be said that Zoro was in a very good condition going into the fight with King.
Zoro's attacks are far more lethal than WCI and Post Udon Luffy but he doesn't hit harder. In a direct clash Boundman would still overpower him imo.

I'd say multiple attacks at once won't be an issue for Zoro but back to back attacks are going to be a problem. Katakuri is not faster than Marco or King. I don't think fighting Snakeman is a better speed feat than keeping up with Kizaru.
Definitely disagree with that. Dancing around Snakeman while being severely injured is a much better feat than closing the distance on an Kizaru that was sitting like a duck in the sky waiting for Marco.

Katakuri can use his Awakening to trap Zoro from the ground, benefitting from the sticky properties of his Mochi while at the same time attacking Zoro from multiple directions like that

Marco's physically faster than Katakuri and Luffy and the same applies to King by extention—as he was keeping up with Marco in base. I would agree FS+his speed might give him a slight edge over them. Kuri's definitely giving Zoro a hard time; but Zoro's more of an endurance monster than Luffy and can fight, on average, at a much higher level than WCI Luffy. So he can fight Katakuri for much longer while not receiving anywhere near as much damage as WCI Luffy. Once Katakuri's FS shows any signs of wearing down; he's getting two or three shotted. It's not easy but Zoro's fully equipped to put down Kuri.
I disagree with that tbh. Marco and King are only faster in the Sky which only makes sense but nothing indicates that on the ground they're out-speeding him at all. Plus, Katakuri can attack them in the Sky just fine he won't face the same issue as Zoro does against King.

Overall I think Katakuri puts on the pressure on Zoro, tags him several times with damage that build up over time, dodges most of his slashes that tax Zoro's stamina a lot and ultimately takes home the W.

I used it because you do the same dumb shit as always. You operate on "feeling" (as does 90% of this forum). How strong does a character "feel"?

WW is comparable to Lucci, a guy who can fight Sabo (a YC1). Now it wouldn't make sense for Kaido's strongest subordinate to be WW, but he is easily in that Jack/Perospero range, if not stronger.
ww comparable to lucci back when?
context?
you realize how long ago that was
jabra was the strongest member at a time too iirc

"I used it because you do the same dumb shit as always. You operate on "feeling" (as does 90% of this forum). How strong does a character "feel"?"
or we make judgements based on the information given and those opinions are fluid upon the reveal of new information.....
its much easier to tell yourself that 90% of the forum says dumb shit tho and you are the smart one here.
:brootea:

My message from Jinbe to you

Jinbe can fight Yonkos and Fleet Admirals. Keep downplaying him.
"Can fight"
Lmao Jinbei nearly lost his arm by Akainus magma leaking on to him and Marco had had come save his ass and ACTUALLY fight enraged Akainu.

And lmao with skinny retarded Meme still sending Jinbei flying what a great feat when non nerfed serious game face Big Mom clashed equally with Marco and run away like a little bitch.

Why do you only say stupid shit?

It's a Given that Wado is special. It's not retconning. It's literally the sword that ties his dream to Kuina's I wouldn't bat an eye if Kuina shoots out of Wado and gives zoro a hug mid fight. To me Wado is supposed to be the "Special" Sword not the sword of Gary Stu Oden.
why would a random graded sword of a village girl all of a sudden become special

People trying to hype King/Queen when Zoro/Sanji are massively nerfed from their true power. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Zoro has a sword that he can't even use properly, and abandoned Shusui which belonged to a "Sword God" and was a national treasure of Wano.

Sanji pretty much admitted at full power he could cream Queen. He just doesn't want Germa power.

what i'm saying is that there is a big gap between monster trio and jinbe, therefore a big gap between calamities and flying six
?????????????

Jinbei used "Vagabond Drill" against Big Mom, the same move he used against Wadatsumi, and barely did the damage "Hell Memories" managed to do, which completely knocked him out in flames.

Which means "Hell Memories" would do much better against Big Mom

Queen apparently just tanked "Hell Memories" from Exoskeleton invisible Sanji even easier
:kawak::kawak::crazwhat:

King hits way harder than Boundman lol.

A recap of Rooftop Zoro's offence/physical strength feats:
  • Casually deflecting Kaido's Demolition Gusts
  • Pushing back an Admiral while heavily nerfed with a nameless Ittoryu slash
  • Dicing a mountain sized golem like butter with nameless slashes
  • Cutting through Dragon Kaido's scales with Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki
  • Bisecting one of Onigashima's Horns with Hiryuu Kaen, and placing the fear of God in two Emperors
  • Momentarily blocking Hakai

Zoro's physical strength and offense were beyond what we knew High tiers to be capable of, and King constantly overpowered that same Zoro (even directly overpowering his signature attacks) at every turn.

Zoro could easily Deflect Kaido's Demolition Gust with one sword, but a 3 sword Guard couldn't stop King's Wind Scythes.

Zoro could momentarily block Hakai but was instantly sent flying when he tried to clash Ul Tora Gari against King's Imperial Archer.

Hybrid King's combination of speed/mobility, offence and defence make him an unstoppable Juggernaut.

Again, unless you want to ignore the Rooftop feats, I have no idea how the other High Tiers are supposed to compare to King.

He's superior to not only Kaido, but also Zoro at their strongest stat.

I'm not going to call King a Top Tier, but my "High Tier" does not have room for a character as strong as King.
King Tier:myman:

People trying to hype King/Queen when Zoro/Sanji are massively nerfed from their true power. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Zoro has a sword that he can't even use properly, and abandoned Shusui which belonged to a "Sword God" and was a national treasure of Wano.

Sanji pretty much admitted at full power he could cream Queen. He just doesn't want Germa power.

?????????????
Same Zoro performed much better than the scabbards combined, cry.

Jinbei used "Vagabond Drill" against Big Mom, the same move he used against Wadatsumi, and barely did the damage "Hell Memories" managed to do, which completely knocked him out in flames.

Which means "Hell Memories" would do much better against Big Mom

Queen apparently just tanked "Hell Memories" from Exoskeleton invisible Sanji even easier
:kawak::kawak::crazwhat:
HM does burning damage. It's not just impact. Vagabond Drill uses water inside of someone to send them flying.

Same Zoro performed much better than the scabbards combined, cry.
Because of Ashura + CoC which he hasn't used. Cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.