Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The calamities are fking op compared to F6, it's a shame Jack got handled the way he did, he was Kaido's personally handpicked calamity and he didn't even show a named attack, used his hybrid only for a panel.

Should have kept the running gag among calamities and have him do some whacky shit with his zoan that he regards completely normal.
Jack handled an army of Sulongs. He did pretty well for a YC3. People weren't giving him enough credit as he was beaten quickly by a side character.

"I operate on facts." calamities being slightly above ww is one of those facts I bet .....
love how you still harp on about that comment I made over 2 years ago when there are multiple screenshots of some of the "facts " you spout proven to be false. keep clinging on to those ideas, never admit you are wrong.

" I showed that Smoothie can get MUCH bigger and stronger than even that"
if you cant show her using ap that can crush either king or queen
that would be your head canon unfortunately . also bigger slashes != higher ap .
I used it because you do the same dumb shit as always. You operate on "feeling" (as does 90% of this forum). How strong does a character "feel"?

WW is comparable to Lucci, a guy who can fight Sabo (a YC1). Now it wouldn't make sense for Kaido's strongest subordinate to be WW, but he is easily in that Jack/Perospero range, if not stronger.

My message from Jinbe to you

Jinbe can fight Yonkos and Fleet Admirals. Keep downplaying him.
that's exactly the point of the discussion, that same attack, his strongest technique "ougi vagabond drill" couldn't beat Wadatsumi inflated while sanji one shotted him in Fishmen Island with hell memories.... Imagine the new sanji... It's not a jinbei downplay it's just that oda decided to put a huge gap between monster trio and jinbei, just look at the bounties of their opponents please....
Jinbei is already strong and didn't struggle a lot against who's who, while oda is making sure that zoro and sanji fight opponents that are a lot stronger but need to reach that level eventually, that jinbei will not reach since he is already in his prime...

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
if oda makes wado special, it would be the same wayhe made gomu gomu no mi special
It's a Given that Wado is special. It's not retconning. It's literally the sword that ties his dream to Kuina's I wouldn't bat an eye if Kuina shoots out of Wado and gives zoro a hug mid fight. To me Wado is supposed to be the "Special" Sword not the sword of Gary Stu Oden.

that's exactly the point of the discussion, that same attack, his strongest technique "ougi vagabond drill" couldn't beat Wadatsumi inflated while sanji one shotted him in Fishmen Island with hell memories.... Imagine the new sanji... It's not a jinbei downplay it's just that oda decided to put a huge gap between monster trio and jinbei, just look at the bounties of their opponents please....
Jinbei is already strong and didn't struggle a lot against who's who, while oda is making sure that zoro and sanji fight opponents that are a lot stronger but need to reach that level eventually, that jinbei will not reach since he is already in his prime...
Wtf are you going on? There is more to Jinbe that Vagabond Drill (which btw sent a Yonko flying).

Well but Hakai left him in a condition in which he needed the medicine in the first place. KKG is not Hakai but I expect it to send Zoro flying similarly, if not even more due to the raw strength. Would he have broken bones? Definitely not. But it would still deal good damage I think. However, it's difficult to tell. Aside from Doffy, who took it, who's also physically far weaker than Zoro, nobody else took a KKG.

Sorry, forgot that. King wins too but this is more close. DR Law will be the first one going down, then Luffy and afterwards Doflamingo. King is a durability and endurance monster. He can literally fight for hours - and nobody has the power to knock him out for good.
Marco, who has at least low G4 power, hit him a few times yet King was perfectly fine. What's Doffy gonna do? Base Luffy was blocking his awakened strings with hardening. Law was Doffy's grocery bag, so what's he gonna do too? I doubt GK will fuck him up. Only Bound Man might deal some damage but 1 round isn't nearly as enough. Even 3 rounds might not be enough tbh.
Yep @sanjikun King wrecks Dressrosa Luffy + Doffy + Law at the same time

Meme's crew is here to pick up Olin and clash off panel with the marines/CP0 when they leave with her after the end of the battle.
Shhhh I'm still hoping that's why Luffy's crew is relatively healthy. Seriously, compare Franky's injuries in DR to this arc. Any of the crew tbh. They aren't really hurting.

I do think it's possible they are used to hold them off at the absolute end of the battles when only the 4 main fights remain. Not that I expect extravagant 1v1 battles, but just big moments through exposition panels over however many chapters the others take to beat Queen, King, BM and Kaido. Technically in the manga, Snack is still a silhouette lmao.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
King vs Bound Man in terms of attack power? I do believe King is the only commander hitting harder than Bound Man without considering lethal attacks or imbued with ryuo.
King hits way harder than Boundman lol.

A recap of Zoro's offence/physical strength feats:
  • Casually deflecting Kaido's Demolition Gusts
  • Pushing back an Admiral while heavily nerfed with a nameless Ittoryu slash
  • Dicing a mountain sized golem like butter with nameless slashes
  • Cutting through Dragon Kaido's scales with Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki
  • Bisecting one of Onigashima's Horns with Hiryuu Kaen, and placing the fear of God in two Emperors
  • Momentarily blocking Hakai

Zoro's physical strength and offense were well beyond what we knew High tiers to be capable of, and King is constantly overpowered that same Zoro (even directly overpowering his signature attacks) at every turn.

Zoro could easily Deflect Kaido's Demolition Gust with one sword, but a 3 sword Guard couldn't stop King's nameless Wind Scythes.

Zoro could momentarily block Hakai but was instantly sent flying when he tried to clash Ul Tora Gari against King's Imperial Archer.

Hybrid King's combination of speed/mobility, offence and defence make him an unstoppable Juggernaut.

This is without even considering his recovery/resilience granted by being an Ancient Zoan.

And my God if he's Awakened or is capable of coating his attacks in Haoshoku. At that point not even 1010 Luffy will get the benefit of the doubt over him.

Again, unless you want to ignore the Rooftop feats, I have no idea how the other High Tiers are supposed to compare to King.

He's superior to not only Kaido, but also Zoro at both of their strongest stats.

I'm not going to call King a Top Tier (I'll wait until after Wano ends to revamp my tier list), but my "High Tier" does not have room for a character as strong as King.

Status
Not open for further replies.