Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think @sanjikun main reason for the Kata wank is that Kata is a CoC user so he must be > Marco/King standing there as a special commander.

But with King getting CoC that goes outta the window I guess
Where is King getting CoC? Wtf are you going on about?

Secondly, CoC is not enough. It's CoC + awakening, that's the main thing for Kata/Doflamingo.

He thought Ichiji was going to do something to Kata, I still remember that :kobeha:
Never stated that.

Nah, Wadatsumi was completely fine after "Vagabond Drill", he paid more attention to Sanji afterwards, and got shocked by seeing Sanji bursting in flames than anything else
:lawsigh:

The attack sent her flying and did no damage

And sanji kicked big mom, as confirmed by oda in an sbs
Still sent her flying, meaning she took the hit. :ace:

Also, good to know Sanji and Luffy kicking Big Mom didn't mean shit to her. Confirms her no selling HM, then. :luffylaugh:

How the 1033 spoiler thread be right now:
:lulz:

Everyone on sanjikun now that he took an L
:mihanha:

that doesn't adress the point that jinbei's strongest technique can't one shot wadatsumi while sanji's did one shot him for the rest of the arc... Wano sanji is a whole different tier and Queen tanked an upgraded version of HM easily
So, Cook's strongest attack put down Wadatsumi who just had his gut blown clean off? No shit. :rolaugh:

Oh god stop this nonsense. Doffy playground is with characters like Cracker and Jack at best. He had CoC, so what?
Don Chinjoa had it too and he get mid diffed by Luffy. He has awakenint, so what again?
King without awakening still would wish the floor with him. His states are average, his physical power is at best G2+ lvl(DR Luffy). His mobility is good, but who says it always going help him? Cracker show better DF power depends having not awakening,better speed and haki play. Jack endurance was>Doffy. They are each other, guy like Quern and at most King are above that.
King>Queen>Doffy=Jack.

Zoro fanboys for a year "THIS CHAPTER PROVES ZKK" and start harassing people on Twitter, till a dude was forced to shut down his account.

For the past month, "THIS CHAPTER PROVES KING IS THE STRONGEST YC1". These idiots never learn.
well ZKK has even a higher possibility to happen when Zoro is capable of completely trust and tame Enma.
Let not ignore all other information which are aiming in that direction. Only time will tell us which side is right :blush:

- Zoro confirmed a Conqueror and uses CoC on panel.
- Lunarian lore.
- Cursed Swords lore.
- Shimotsuki lore.
- Oden's haki bullshit debunked.

It is a pretty hype moment, the adulation is deserved.
Add Queen officially revealing himself to be King's cheerleader to that list. :kata:

Cook just begged Zoro to kill him just in case a while ago. :suresure:

So Cook vs Queen is literally Zoro's cheerleader vs King's cheerleader. :myman:

Strength =/= defence. Also I don't see how that's related to my point. I was just stating that you can't say because Jimbe managed to push Big Mom away with his Vagabond Drill due to doing the same with Wadatsumi, Hell Memories would do the same thing. They are simply not the same attacks.
Bruh she looked like a zombie, she barely had any energy left and was on the brink of death

And the point of his comment was that hell memories would deal more damage to big mom than vegabond drill, which shouldn't even be up to debate

Status
Not open for further replies.