Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The nonsense King > Katakuri is hard to die, we'll have to wait for the end of the fight.
Who knows, perhaps King is really showing more than CoC, awakening and advanced CoO or CoA :zosleepy:

Many here can attest to it, its all good though thats the past I just found it hilarious how you and a few others thought Ichiji would do anything lol. I also remember people promoting Ichiji vs Kata and Reiji vs Smoothie , tho don’t know if you were among them.
He was I remember exactly how he wanked the battles back then. Said they been close to Katakuri and Smoothie.

Many here can attest to it, its all good though thats the past I just found it hilarious how you and a few others thought Ichiji would do anything lol. I also remember people promoting Ichiji vs Kata and Reiji vs Smoothie , tho I don’t remember if you were among them.
Many here like you are full of fucking shit. I've always thought Ichiji is YC level and I still do (> Base Sanji/Pero/Jack), but I NEVER stated he was = Katakuri.

People make up random shit to try to slander me, and every time they bring up fake quotes, I show them why they're wrong with more quotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.