Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back into my thread

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ks-zoro-surpasses-oden-this-arc.10247/page-24

Zoro did better in worst condition.

-Did Better => scar hybrid Kaido
-In worst condition => with 20/30 bones broken.

Zoro is already above Oden.
Oden attained nothing special compared to what Zoro attained.

He failed to display the astounding amount of defensive output Zoro did, and Zoro managed to permascar a Kaido who was presumably more durable, despite standing in those pitiful physical conditions.
Oden is notting to Zoro. Zoro destroys this Yamato Cosplayee
Zoro mid diffficulty Oden

Zoro surpassed Oden sometimes during the time skip training, just like he skipped through the whole YC tier and came back as top tier. :cheers:

Zoro already surpassed lolden.

- Zoro: "What I lack is strength !!
Is it possible that Oden was able to use you easily even when you absorbed so much Haki? Huh, Enma? "

:kobeha:

Also poor @Zowo with the shit takes

zoro neg diffs king

If Mihawk has advanced CoO, Zoro's going to find it hard to land a hit even with CoC. There's other powers out there.

CoC isn't the be all and end all.
But per Kaidos words Only a handful of the very strongest can use it so at the end of the day if mihawk can't he is at a severe disadvantage it makes more sense if they both have it then indeed there skill with the blades will shine but if we go into this with zoro advcoc and mihawk doesnt at some point its gonna start affecting mihawk simply because zoro has advanced coc per kaidos words he is one of the very strongest it will play a huge factor

Yeah it is like taming different type animals for different people.

Try taming a tiger or hippo or grizzly bear and try not get killed by these animal for year. Very tough to tame wild animal.
crazy people would try to tame these animal but high risk. image tiger, hippo, grizzly bear as guard dog protect your house

Zoro is type crazy guy to use cursed weapon and he will try tame wild dangerous animal. Not me, just use bare hand or use normal weapon.
zoro wants to be a king, so taming wild animals is a very welcome challenge.
i guess this chapter confirmed that there's nothing as "cursed swords", it's just a label weak cowards use to call swords that they couldn't control.

future PU

Luffy:
1.Mastered G4
2.New G4
3.Awakening DF
4.Next CoC step like shanks
5.Ultimate CoC only usable by him
6.G5

Zoro:
1.mastered enma
2. black blade
3.mastered CoA next step
4.one of 12 supreme blade
5.mastered CoC
6.ashura mode

Going back into my thread

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ks-zoro-surpasses-oden-this-arc.10247/page-24

Is it possible that Oden was able to use you easily even when you absorbed so much Haki? Huh, Enma? "

Also poor @Zowo with the shit takes

Oden held Enma way longer than Zoro ever did dumbass, what are you trying to prove here? imagine Zoro using Enma at its full potential in less than a month then turning it into a black blade which btw Oden didnt do it in his lifespan, cry more, your fantasies of EoW Lanji being close to King are dead, EoS Lanji will barely make it to King's/ Wano Zoro levels lmao

And this thread is already approaching 4000 posts
Just wait for christmas chapter, they easily come out to early and we 1week in advantage and now add some crazy shit with Zoro/Sanji/Luffy,we can easily surpass that as most posts thread if the content is really good then. If im right it should be chapter 1036 who come out on end of december, so if we get insane hype, that thread could became number one in Worstgen.

Oden held Enma way longer than Zoro ever did dumbass, what are you trying to prove here? imagine Zoro using Enma at its full potential in less than a month then turning it into a black blade which btw Oden didnt do it in his lifespan, cry more, your fantasies of EoW Lanji being close to King are dead, EoS Lanji will barely make it to King's/ Wano Zoro levels lmao

Post Udon Luffy has neither feats nor portrayal to be above Rooftop Zoro. The very same Zoro that King is crapping on right now.
Ofc he does come. Zoro is not Kaido nor King, Boundman hits that connect will send him packing. King doesn't hit as hard as Post Udon/Advanced CoA Luffy.

Red Rock already send Kaido to his knees, imagine the damage it causes too Zoro.

At no point in this rate can Luffy be below Zoro PL wise it just doesn't make sense lol.

LOL. Half the YC 1s aren't actually YC 1s.

Post Udon Luffy gets crapped on worse than Zoro; he has no swords to block or defend against King with.
That "YC1" term only ever applied to the WBP, BMP and Beast pirates because they all have a similar Crew dynamic. 3 Strong commanders each and the gap between the strongest subordinate and the captain is huge.

The fact that zoro literally states that he was regulating his haki (not using all of it) when using enma and is now deciding to use all of it (while using enma) proves the point.
No it doesn't. Zoro has to regulate his haki because enma consumes MORE THAN IS NEEDED not because he is nerfing himself. Enma whole gimmick is that it overuses haki.

Zoro given in basically means he going to overuse his haki. Kinda like how Luffy runs out of haki in G4 because he uses too much

zoro wants to be a king, so taming wild animals is a very welcome challenge.
i guess this chapter confirmed that there's nothing as "cursed swords", it's just a label weak cowards use to call swords that they couldn't control.
well the nine scabban are all YC3 or YC2+ like dejiro so they are not weak and yet they refuse to use Enma.

Status
Not open for further replies.