Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu and Kuzan shared the same rank and Akainu defeated Kuzan, Mihawk and Buggy share the same Warlord position and ofc Buggy neg diffs him what are you talking about, sharing a rank isn't something to scale with, all SHs share the same rank in the crew as members and obviously Usopp neg diffs all of them 1v9...
This was never about strength but the relationship between King and Kaido. King wouldn't "just" be a calamity if he was as close too Kaido as Ben is too Shanks or Killer too Kid.

A vice captain is always close to the captain in strength

Again stop capping before either looking it up or doing research. In the episode of luffy where they showed coby as a captain and helmeppo with the new vice admiral they literally showed coby reading the vice admirals mind.

He also did this in marine Ford when he first got it
I aint accepting an argument starts with b-but he did it in a TV special.

In Marineford he sensed other people like the little girl from Skypiea. Not the same thing we are talking about. Which makes sense because he is just opening his CoO. There is no implication that he can read other peoples intents.

It’s interesting
Oda continues to bring up this Lunarians subject in front of Sanji, and maybe Sanji would want to learn more about them and if his fire linked to them

I swear if this builds up to nothing
I think its related. Considering Sanji's genetic alterations, I assume Judge gave all his kids some ability from an extinct or nearly extinct species, though I'm even sure what the others could even be tied back to lol

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Sanji and zoro finish queen and king in same chapter double spread. They both end up in front of each other after the attack and their last wano fight start with each other

:crazwhat:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Queen is equal to king but so far his fighting style is trash. He’s attack are just as strong as king but they are very lame

hopefully he have a skinny mode or virus mode soon

Status
Not open for further replies.