Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me I am personal hype for zoro vs kizaru.

Kizaru is king fighting style like. Guy can shooting, can kick, use swordship. Thank King, kizaru become possible opponent for zoro not sanj. I think sanji will fight blonde gorsei (strongest one) or cp0. strongest boss.

Even as Akainu fan, I would be not be surprised that if kizaru will stronger than him in final war arc.
Kizaru is literally laid back, and literally thinking he goes to wano even meeting big mom and kadio. Not to mention he can dodge whitebeard sneak attack. He make whitebeard like fodder. Kizaru in war is literally trolling around it.
Light >>>>magma. Light speed make anyone a planet buster at minimum.
‘If zoro fight kizaru at final and zoro is 100% fresh guy, the forums will explode and literally claim this zoro can solo two yonko at least
Yeah gravity power is broken.
Zoro vs Kizaru is fine for me, too. I'm game for either, but Zoro and Fujitora is just more hyped for me personally.
Post automatically merged:

:kata:

Fuji scraps isn’t ever touching BM

Raging Tiger which hit Luffy point blank and crashed him into a building also did nothing significant to him
that makes so much sense comparing two different attacks . I guess kidd's scrap metal must be special then since they can touch her.
fundamentally attracting and repelling metal which is what kid did
is what fuji does with all matter .

the abilities are not in the same class.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
When I saw this It clear you was bullshiting rose cus you hate Mihawk LOL unless you been a tsudere all this time :catblush:
I hate the baboon trainer but I like swordsmen in general. I spend way too much time writing about them and when I say that Zoro used to be my favorite character, it's not bullshit.

This is some thing I wrote up for one of the sword styles in my game. I have dozens of shit like this just for swordsmen. I'm a sword boy through and through. I just despise toxic wanking.

That funny that king durability made both two yonko look bad in feats wise.
What next zoro becoming strongest swordman after beating milhawk to struggles to beat kizaru even zoro spam asurha every attack ? Power creep will goes in favor of admirals that make yonko fan/evolutionist to denial zoro or Luffy fight admirals. Heck oda would make luffy and Sabo and Yamato to fight Akainu because of ace death thing. Zoro will be only one to solo admiral fight in another island for final war.
Yonko fan/ evolutionists are now putting stock on IM to get fool three times like wano shogun (me and zoro fan brought super strong wano shogun idea).
WG rank
1. Big boss AKA God imu
2. Gorosei
3.admirals/ SSG
4. Cp0 boss
5. Vive admirals

Status
Not open for further replies.