Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really feeling this rebuttal. All my claims were stated/shown in the manga or King's vivre card, so it isn't headcanon.

Zoro isn't officially a vice captain either.

Headcanon. Kaido could have carried along Queen or Jack if he held a high enough opinion of their combat strength.
Yeah then why didn't he ? They were about to fight the marines and whitebeard, why not bring ur whole crew ?? You are using headcannon to hype zoro opponent when an educated guess would be because they cannot fly which is more likely then ur headcannon, stop being bias the diffrence between commanders is not that big.

Uhm no. King would beat both Queen and Jack at the same time.

Queen even calls him a monster that is undefeated, and says that he's a god.
That is just straight up flase, your bias is over 9000, queen hyped up his race not him and never called him undefeated or a god, he said thats how people called THEM, you are so bias its insane holyyy.
Keep using headcannon to justify ur ridiculous assumptions, you got my ignore :cheers:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Uhm no. King would beat both Queen and Jack at the same time.

Queen even calls him a monster that is undefeated, and says that he's a god.
King isn't defeating both queen and Jack at the same time.

Queen never called him "undefeated" nor him a God. Queen made reference to his race being called "Gods" in an ei times.

But he indeed hyped King strength specifically by referring him as a monster who can survive in any environment.

I think it was a sarcasm.
I know lol

J

Joy D. MADS

We already saw Hybrid King in 1027 didn't we?

The sword drama is related to defeating King, which is plot progression.
Almost 100% that it wss not Kingu's hybrid form, otherwise he already got Jack's treatment.

And no, swords stuff is only for fanbois, MADS lore is plot progression because it affects to the OP world and has consecuences.

Status
Not open for further replies.