Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Zoro is struggling against king? And luffy split the skies with kaido? Destructive levels of haki clashing? And luffy is gonna beat kaido? and Zoro is gonna EXTREME diff king? But ZORO has higher AP ? Yeah read with your fucking eyes open idiot
One piece doesn’t work on A > B > C logic.

Characters can have better stats than other characters even if another will win in an overall fight

I think Oda intentionally left it vague. The best friend stuff could be any of these 3: Luffy, Kuina and Sanji :moonwalk:
Someone should make a poll after this chapter :optimistic:
It's obviously kuina (maybe luffy), because he is talking about a debt, of becoming the greatest swordsman. If it was for sanji he would have said "I can't lose right now because I have something to look forward to after this"

One piece doesn’t work on A > B > C logic.

Characters can have better stats than other characters even if another will win in an overall fight

Zoro doesn’t have better AP than luffy. Simple as that. Zoro will never be stronger than luffy. GET OVER IT. He’s the MC and CAPTAIN for a reason.

Luffy is gonna beat KAIDO for a reason

Zoro IS GONNA beat KING the second strongest for a reason.

Keep dreaming though.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@nik87 what you said about PrimeWB couldn't fight all of 3 admiral at same time when Garp and Sengoku was needed to defeat Shiki and lasted 3 days?
Neither Garp nor Sengoku have high lethality to end Shiki fast while Shiki has swords to be a threat for them.
It is not the case with Admirals, they have plenty of lethality to beat up WB. Even 2vs1 is impossible for WB.

Well no one convicing me that PrimeBeard couldn't Stall all 3 admiral at same time, When Garp and Sengoku couldn't defeat Shiki in 3 days of fight.
Post automatically merged:

Neither Garp nor Sengoku have high lethality to end Shiki fast while Shiki has swords to be a threat for them.
It is not the case with Admirals, they have plenty of lethality to beat up WB. Even 2vs1 is impossible for WB.
A man who punches 8 mountaisn in training have not Lethality? Hahahaha, this is funny as hell.

Even if it were either luffy or Sanji, zoro simply calling any of them "besr friend" out of nowhere is very out of character.
Kuina at least makes sense. :P
Yeah, the moment doesn't fit, i dont even think Zoro considers Luffy or Sanji as something like "best friends", althought we know he respects their capabilities a lot and all of them have their respective sense of duties

Status
Not open for further replies.