Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*After Zoro uses the same move (slightly less strong) he did on Dragon Kaido*

Zoro: "So between The dragon and the dinosaurs you all can soak up damage like no man's business"
King: "True, but in my case, it goes even beyond"
Get mad at Oda if you don't like it.:kayneshrug:
Doesn't mean, king>kaido

King has an ability related to his lunarian lineage, likely regeneration, that can get countered

Kaido is still more durable

I find it hard to believe that Zoro will ever call Sanji his best friend. Very unlike him, even if he does consider him that. By his name makes way more sense, but by EoS.
:eeke:

Zoro and Cook are not friends and never will be. They tolerate each other to the best they can and that's it. :arnoling:

Zoro and Luffy, on the other hand. :datas:
Post automatically merged:

It makes sense, Sanji tried to sacrifice himself against Kuma for Luffy, but specially for Zoro to fullfil his ambition
:crazwhat:
:watchout::kobeha:

I think Oda intentionally left it vague. The best friend stuff could be any of these 3: Luffy, Kuina and Sanji :moonwalk:
Someone should make a poll after this chapter :optimistic:
But He says Debt.. so it can't be sanji, right?
What debt zoro have from sanji?
though if he said something like - I have promise to fulfill or honor then I Could think that there is a chance of the BF being sanji cause he promised sanji that he will Take him down if something is wrong with him

And that doesnt make Kaido’s panic any less legit he was seething about starting an all out war with a few of her kids :milaugh:

Using anime as canon proof is the dumbest take you can get. Once you bring anime which gets extremely creative with manga panels then you lose all credibility

What the fuck does feeding have to do with BM asking King to join her crew? Calamities feeding nerfed BM to please her is a fact, get used to it :milaugh: Calamities had a nerfed BM tied up and the only thing they could do is feed her until their boss arrived to take care of business, Beast pirates apart from Kaido aint shit to her and thats a fact too
Panic?? wow you read with two pieces a manga, and Kaido anyway doesnt give a dam about Big Mom in fact he says this:
Big Mom<<Save meeee>> This is a Yonko that is draw panicking clown.
Kaido<<> you are pathetic linlinc>> go back to your headcanon
It can't be more right that Raleigh vs Marco but hey it anime right :suresure:
Firstwall none of the calamity is feeding here beside maybe queen the clown and second King doesnt give a dam about pleasing a clown like Cry Mom. But hey Oda made sure to hype King by using a Yonko failure such Cry Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.