Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No he doesn't. King uses fire bullets instead.

And as far as ranged combat goes, King's Wind Scythes are powerful enough to overpower Santoryu Zoro's guard:

Imperial Deep Fried Stake was compared to a laser beam:

King has shown superior ranged offence to Issho.
Zoro can't dodge a beam like attack but sanjis casually dodging a barrage of beams while thinking about franky:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

make sure to wank him properly until then:kata:
Lmao even if zoro got him as an opponent I'd be hype.

Shiryu deserves the wank. It's Burgess that's down bad. Super underrated imo

With how good Oda is treating YC1s, can't wait for the reintroduction of Bison 2.0 this monster

:steef:
I feel liike Ben Beckman and Shiryuu get the best portrayal of all YC1lvl characters, I mean if King,Katakuri and Marco looking crazy like this already(like they get portrayal as second mainvillian next to a fucking Yonkou means a lot), can you expect how Oda going to threat someone as BenBeckman, a guy who been hyped since 20years?

His bounty going be really high, I assume 2.459.000.000B for Ben Beckman or 2.120.000.000B.

Oni Giri (the only cheap shot that got King off guard) made King bleed. Which might imply that King's super hard defense is not passive.
If he Shish Sonsonsed with Enma its just Zoro not mastering Enma. Hes only been able to use Enma well on a few occasions.

With Shusui it would have been very different. Black blades can cut through anything.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Status
Not open for further replies.