Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've always mantained the he'd be Zoro's opponent (even during Roof Piece), so...

But I was honestly losing hope at one point...

Thankfully Oda is now rectifying his mistakes.
At least you guys didn't face our own bloods aka Zoro fans gang trashing @nik87 and I each time we mentioned King vs Zoro :

"you are delusionals", "you can't powerscale", "you are not zoro fans", "zoro vs king is zoro slander", "zoro will low diff king" during 2 years LOL!

@Peroroncino @mly90 were safe since they are not in the discord lol.
And now the same who trashed King are wanking King even "beyond" our wank :shocking:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
At least you guys didn't face our own bloods aka Zoro fans gang trashing @nik87 and I each time we mentioned King vs Zoro :

"you are delusionals", "you can't powerscale", "you are not zoro fans", "zoro vs king is zoro slander", "zoro will low diff king" during 2 years LOL!

And now the same who trashed King are wanking King even "beyond" our wank :shocking:
:kobeha::kobeha:

stfu clown

If I remeber correctly this is the orginal squad who even didnΒ΄t trash King when Marco give his hype moment.
@TheAncientCenturion , @Peroroncino , @Aknolagon , @nik87 , @MonsterKaido , @Sentinel , @Hanzo hattori , @Topi Jerami , @Patryipe , @Calypso and few other members of the holy squad...
:finally:
Not saying the other new one arenΒ΄t welcome to our group.
But these above are the fiirst and strong holy squad from the begin.
:cheers:
So, y'all are King's Royal Guards, huh? :christindeed:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž

I am on discord now but all i see there is punpun and fish fighting and critical asking me to make threads for him:kobeha:

that true to some extend because prior to 1010 there was no reason not 1 single one that Zoro would face King if not for the standard n2 vs n2. Oda didnt give a good reason to this fight but hey I am happy so far.
Think about all the time Zoro was fighting in the dome before moving to the rooftop, why not showing something that could anticipate Zoro vs King there?
Nah this fight is great but you have to also understand why many were skeptical about this fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.