Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of request is this? King only has actual feats against Zoro. This is such an unreasonable request.
Its unreasonable because instead of maybe admitting one has overrated Zoro a bit you don't and assume he's the best therefore King must be the best.

But King has:
  1. Defence superior to Kaido's dragon scales
  2. Offence superior to Rooftop Zoro
  3. Extreme mobility (especially in Hybrid)
  4. Ancient Zoan staying power (resilience, recovery and stamina)

So ill accept your 4 points and funnily enough can provide similar ones for those 2:

Kat:

1.Logia like intangibility
2.High lethality with Mogura and extreme maneuverability with his FS/Fruit Combo
3.Extreme speed and agility
4.Stamina for days( he was spamming awakening attacks for hours

Marco:

1. Extreme regen
2. High stamina ( he was healing the entire floor while fighting King and Queen and still manhandling them)
3. Good Ap as he hurt King

Zoro is the undisputed King of high tier offence and has still failed to do anything to King.
The claim that Zoro is the king of High tier offence was debunked by yourself when you just stated that his offense is worse than King's( who's a high tier)

Most High Tiers lack the offence to overcome King's defence.
we have not seen King fighting other high tiers( Besides Marco who was getting 1vs 2ed while he was expanding energy healing the live floor).

And the defence to withstand King's combination of power, speed and mobility.
Except for you know Regen/Logia like intangibility and FS and their own speed and mobility.

Or the ability to outlast an Ancient Zoan.
Except for you know being a Mythical Zoan with extreme regen and having insane stamina which will allow you to dodge enough to withstand Mr ''Ancient Zoan''.

Queen took Kings attack better than Zoro did, once again headcanon.

Sanji/Dukes withstood an ''Ancient Zoan"" too.

Kat has the speed and maneuverability advantage and with Mogura and Awakening, also if there is a trick to hurting King then surely Kat can figure it out while ''prolonging'' the fight, just like Zoro will figure it out.

Marco is a Mythical Zoan, a higher class of Zoan, and I dont see why he cant beat King tbh if he manages to figure out his weakness which I dont get why he wont.

The point is those 3 are relative to each other and would give minimum a high diff fight if not more to each of them, else if King was in another tier entirely like you claim then it would directly go against the narrative of the story telling us that Yonko crews are deadlocked against each other because they are all relative to each other.

Same here. When he and Queen fought Marco while the latter dominated them on panel - that was also the moment when Zoro showed this amazing stuff in rooftop - I kind of lost hope too. I legit thought Marco's possibly gonna beat him at this point.
Kinda warned you everytime to not lose your hope, didn´t I said that King would get his hype, well you should listen next time to your senpai, but overall even if you kinda lost your hope, you never trashed King so.
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.