Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
just ignore, this is a very good chapter for Zoro (he is getting a lot chapters focus which should be alerting an alarm to this clown) but hey take each chapter and let wait for the big finale.
The problem is that FinaLbeta is not a Zoro fan, he is an AdmiraL fan trying to rally support by pandering to Zoro fans.

Same here. When he and Queen fought Marco while the latter dominated them on panel - that was also the moment when Zoro showed this amazing stuff in rooftop - I kind of lost hope too. I legit thought Marco's possibly gonna beat him at this point.
Funny thing is that I actually told you that Marco could take on K&Q for a while, and he that still wouldn't make him anything special.

Marco babysitting K&Q would be more impressive if they didn't fight him in their retarded zoan form without any knowledge of his powers. [This was written when phoenix Marco was choking zoan King and Queen] Regardless, even if they fought him at full power Marco would be able to hold them at bay for a while thanks again to his regeneration, before succumbing to them once that runs out. [You're welcome for the spoiler] No different from every fight he would have with a TT. Again, nothing impressive. Shanks crew is built to replicate Roger's crew, Beckman is the official VC, he's Shanks' Rayleigh. He is separated and > the other YC1. Katakuri unlike Marco has a decent offense when PIS doesn't block his Mogura. That leaves Marco and King. If King has decent swordsmanship Marco most likely falls to the bottom.
I didn't expect King to be a godly killing machine instead of a "simple" swordsman, but the rest aged pretty well, especially if King gets CoC as well and Marco doesn't.

:cheers:

Soon your ability to post in the thread. 🤔
🤣🤣🤣🤣 the science guy doesn't know how science works.

Bro it's super easy to make this website think I'm using a different device as a different person from a different location.

You supposedly having such a high iq... makes me think you should know this. You being a science guy... makes me think you should know this already.

Please stop pretending to be what you aren't. Have fun reporting strangers on the internet as if it actually affects your real life.

Keep reporting me. I literally don't care. I can't explain it any simpler.

I DONT CARE AT ALL. REPORT ME.

did you get the message?

Status
Not open for further replies.