Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao being a Wanji fan shows me nothing but Ws all pre ts.
Sanji was the best character pre ts easy.

Wanji post ts has had some less than desirable moments. But as the most organically fleshed out character with the best development that exceeds the mc... along with him getting a whole arc and half of zoros arc :funky:

I must admit. I'm happy I'm a Wanji fan.
GOATJI

You clearly are the one who doesn't seem to know how this stuff works.

You can use VPNs but DNS Reverse Lookup can find out whether or not a VPN is being used from a list of common static IPs and hostnames.

Your MAC address can be banned, your IP is not the only thing, even your ISP can.

Not to mention the legal implications if you continue making dupes.
Use of free VPNs/unregistered VPNs is banned in my country, not sure about others. So, yes, there is fine and jail time for this activity.

Yeah lol team king vs team kaido. People who thought even during rooftop that Zoro will face King after and the others who thought only Kaido. Big story^^
If people accept kadio is fraud, there is no civil war thing going. Kadio is literally living fake life with fake win agansit oden, fake devil zoan fruit, failure giant oni people.
After wano arc is over, we will be debating who lie better kadio or mr.satan ?

Yeah lol team king vs team kaido. People who thought even during rooftop that Zoro will face King after and the others who thought only Kaido. Big story^^

99% of people (not only zoro fans) thought about that and i don't blame them because no one is Oda. But what pissed me off was the fact calling the others who don't share the same thoughts as mentally retards, and actually i'm pretty cool because they WERE really really annoying and talked so big before. But the only answer is : the manga. Once the manga humbled those people, some even dropped for many weeks lmao. now all zoro fans want ZKK and the haters don't want, so one side will win and the other side will be humbled.

But in reality it's simple : Luffy faces the captain, Zoro vs the second strongest, Sanji the third of the same crew. It's Oda's pattern and he will never change it.
For King, for me during his introduction at 925, he was obviously everything that fit Zoro's opponent. Serious, edgy, badass, dope design, fire and mainly a katana (not a simple sword). Oda just played with hiding the obvious Zoro vs King, but it happened.

And now Oda is doing the same thing with ZKK (at least for me), with Onigashima going above Wano, Zoro facing a guy called King before killing a dragon (Monster ref), Enma the beloved sword of Oden the former rival of Kaido in Zoro's hand that could become a black blade. And all the fate/destiny/parallels talks concerning Zoro, Shuusui, Ryuma, Wano.

@Punpun is a curse, he should be banned forever :milaugh::milaugh:

:myman::myman:
I agree but this arc is giving more to Zoro than what I think everyone will expect not just in term of powerscalling but also lore/history and characterisation.
Luffy is facing the number 1 is always true but sometimes the number 1 is faced by other players too (which happen before).
So that and the fact that Wano has very deep connection to Zoro, is influencing many fan about possible matchup in this arc.
Anyway if Oda keep chapters like this and doesnt go back to chapter in which you see Big Mom getting amnesia I am fine.

You clearly are the one who doesn't seem to know how this stuff works.

You can use VPNs but DNS Reverse Lookup can find out whether or not a VPN is being used from a list of common static IPs and hostnames.

Your MAC address can be banned, your IP is not the only thing, even your ISP can.

Not to mention the legal implications if you continue making dupes.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

My man's googled how to hide your ip adress and came back 30 mins later

Bruh no one on this sites gonna be doing a reverse lookup but even that can worked around.

Restating stuff that's already known is redundant. Nice waste of effort.

If I can hide from the gov while ordering drugs or people or weapons off the darkweb... then I can avoid worst gen from banning me completely.

"Legal implications"

:seriously::laughmoji:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 legal implications

Said the guy who posts 10000 times the same wrong message.
You are the guy who took Ls like
1. Kaido is not the World's Strongest
2. No Databook mentioned Kaido's title
3. King will never fight Zoro
4. Wings refers to only Sanji and not Zoro
5. Carrot joins the crew
7. Kaido does not have hybrid form
8. Calamities do not have hybrid forms.
9. Tejas thinks that Sanji can defeat Kaido
10. Asura kills Kaido
11. Purgatory Onigiri destroys King
12. King is weaker than Doflamingo