Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does everyone agree with my power scaling?

Ryuma = Roger = Whitebeard = Top Top Tier
Kaido = Mihawk = High Top Tier
Oden = Big Mom = Mid Top tier
Current Luffy and Current Zoro = Low top tier
King = In betweener
Marco = Chapter 1000 Luffy = Chapter 1000 Zoro = High YC1 level
Kuri = Yamato = Average YC1 level
Oden=Big Mom?

Does everyone agree with my power scaling?

Ryuma = Roger = Whitebeard = Top Top Tier
Kaido = Mihawk = High Top Tier
Oden = Big Mom = Mid Top tier
Current Luffy and Current Zoro = Low top tier
King = In betweener
Marco = Chapter 1000 Luffy = Chapter 1000 Zoro = High YC1 level
Kuri = Yamato = Average YC1 level
King is still > Zoro and Mihawk >= Ryuma > Kaido

:crazwhat:

Is it just me or is King vs Zoro a lot more hype than Luffy vs kaido
Not just you.

I think it's Luffy's massive popularity in Japan that helps him won the popularity poll every time, in general. I'm not Japanese, so I don't know how or why his character (or lack thereof) resonates with the Japanese audience.

Zoro is much popular overseas.

That is to say, I think the Japanese audience is likely more hyped for Luffy vs Kaidou, whereas the international audience may well be more hyped for Zoro vs King.

Good summary. Fight is also good.

Now Zoro can use 'CoC' properly eventhough he doesn't know and control.properly. Hahaha. If it is any other character, it would have been called out as 'asspull' by these hypocrite fans.

You saw this place when luffy get ACoC or split the sky it was craziness and not in the good way lol.
Yeah too bad some people just wanna see their favorite char become the strongest and get so desperate when there are characters stronger than their fave.

" CoC is for fodder knocking only lolol"

"What? Only the strongest have it? I want it too i want it too my favorite char must have it or else i'l burn this place"

"These chars doesnt have what my favorite char has or gonna have so they are a weakling"

"Wut they have other powerups? Still weakling compared to my fave still my fave has THIS powerup and THIS powerup is what makes someone strong and NOT THAT POWERUP NO U"

"Other chars awaken or show a power that is clearly superior compared to what my char has or going to have? ODA NNNNNUUUOOOOOO SO YOU HAVE CHOSEN DDDDDDDEEEETTTTTTHHHHHFFFFFFF"

If anyone remembers chapter 895 against Katakuri, very few people thought the battle was over. Then with 896 we saw the final result. But I noted that the "dialogue" in 895 of Katakuri/Luffy was very similar to Cracker/Luffy right before defeat.

Zoro/Sanji just had their "internal" dialogue. That's clearly Oda syncing them up thematically. I can't predict Oda's brain (neither can he), but this feels like the end is coming. Dialogue/narrative matters.

If anyone remembers chapter 895 against Katakuri, very few people thought the battle was over. Then with 896 we saw the final result. But I noted that the "dialogue" in 895 of Katakuri/Luffy was very similar to Cracker/Luffy right before defeat.

Both Zoro/Sanji just had their "internal" dialogue. That's clearly Oda syncing them up thematically. I can't predict Oda's brain (neither can he), but this feels like the end is coming. Dialogue/narrative matters.
Shut the fuck up

Sh

Shown with pics when zoro used a named attack and actually put effort into it. That's a big reason why people were hyped back when enma was given to zoro. He did it effortlessly. It's called a powerup for a reason. Right now enmas trying to draw out even more haki from zoro than we've previously seen because zoros not trying to regulate it anymore
It was not done effortlessly if the blowback of enma taking his haki happened immediately. Effortless implies 0 to little effort. That couldn't be the case if immediately afterwards zoros arms shriveled up. Infact in this king fight king himself states that its hindering him. That contradicts the concept if a powerup.

And again cap. Enma has zero reason to take more haki than needed from zoro if zoro is already releasing more haki than needed. You can't pull from a source that's already releasing all its power. You can only attempt to pull from a source that trying to regulate/hinder the release if said source.

Infact we actually know that enma isn't pulling zoros haki in the last scene since all of the haki would be pulled into enma and not his other blades. But instead all the haki is being shared evenly to all the blades. So now all of zoros blades have the aura and affect that only enma had previously. Why? Because zoro isn't allowing enma to simply take his haki. Taking would imply he is fighting against it. Instead he is giving (releasing) his haki. He is simply releasing all of it so that there is nothing to take

Last edited:

Zoro/Sanji just had their "internal" dialogue. That's clearly Oda syncing them up thematically. I can't predict Oda's brain (neither can he), but this feels like the end is coming. Dialogue/narrative matters.
you guys been saying shit like this since 1022. Just enjoy the fights and stop trying to rush them

Status
Not open for further replies.