Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we know the reason Kaido took King and only him, to Marineford. Kaido knows he is the perfect counter for the Admirals and he will 3 vs 1 them like Luffy did in Marineford:

Except unlike Luffy, King would kick the trio's asses for real.
Vivre card already said something like Akainu has strongest DF attack power in OP and Oda saying he would finish OP in a year lol.
There is no way King would beat all the admrial him self Oda would never allow that shit .
Hell in been 25 plus year and we still not see the admirals on a full on tough fights .

I wonder if the black lighting and the smoke on all 3 blades are normal Adv. CoC like Luffy's & Kaido's or something unique to Zoro himself...:bamathink:
Zoro probably has a unique Conq. Haki based ability (above and beyond Ashura) given that his base Haki reserves are absolutely fucking insane. This man has been fighting Kaido, getting his Haki drained repeatedly by his sword all while defending himself against King and he’s still going. If it were Luffy, he would’ve turned into a useless meat sack to be lugged around and would contribute nothing to his fights. Makes sense given that his will to live has always been stronger than anyone else on the crew. Arlong was just the first person to realise it.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung Bro simply King being more durable than Kaido isn't special enough for you?

yeah Kuris CoO > Big Mom but CoO is her worst stat.

Durability is Kaido's best stat isn't it?
Invalid question lol. Jozu is more durable then Kaido but he’s not stronger than Kaido. Katakuri is legit a terrible matchup for every pirate in the world. King being more durable than Kaido just makes him a tough punching bag for Kuri.

Invalid question lol. Jozu is more durable then Kaido but he’s not stronger than Kaido. Katakuri is legit a terrible matchup for every pirate in the world. King being more durable than Kaido just makes him a tough punching bag for Kuri.
Jozu is not more durable than Kaido lol
Where you get that from?
Post automatically merged:

I was so caught in one stat better than the Captain agenda that I didn't even think about it that way:quest:
Now also think that
Kuri has one stat
He sucks in everything else

King has one stat
He's still King of every other stat

King and Katakuri are simply not comparable

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I — and a lot of people here — owe an apology to the Zoro fanbase. They told us that Enma was nerfing Zoro all along, but we immediately dismissed them, laughed at them and even mocked them.

Zoro said that he'll be significantly stronger after mastering Enma:

However, this chapter reveals that not only was he far from actually mastering Enma, he's actively fighting it.

Zoro complains to Enma about having gotten out of control without permission and then he manages to pull his Haki back (Zoro's arm returns to its normal size).
Zoro draws his swords to counter King's attack, but Enma loses control and starts absorbing Zoro's Haki again.

Zoro: "Wait a minute!! Enma!!
Just in a moment like this!!!"

King: "“Tempura Udon” (Proud Imperial Marten)!!!"

Zoro cannot dodge it and he's partly hit by King's attack. The attack destroys part of Onigashima Island. Due to the attack, Zoro dropps his 3 swords.

King: "Ohh, a swordman dragged down by his own sword!!"
This is the first time I've seen something like that!!"
Zoro looks at Enma, who is pinned to the ground. Despite not being in his hand, the sword is still active (it expels smoke) and Zoro's arm is still affected by Haki's absorption from Enma.

Zoro: "So it has finally come, the sword that has chosen me.
And is testing me...!!!"

Zoro grabs Enma, his arm returns to normal size. King is in front of him.

Zoro: "It's true... that a sword does not have any ill will by nature.
That means it's my power that is still not enough!!
Maybe Oden could fight with ease,
even with this much Haki was beking drained out of him...!? "
Is that right, Enma?"
Goddamn, this makes all of Roofpiece seem more impressive.

To atone for my part in this crime, expect a thread titled: "So Enma was Indeed a Nerf All Along" after the Viz drops.

:cantseeme::cantseeme:
Just few days back, "Zoro can never be on Luffy's level" comments getting a lot of likes, even by so called experts of this forum.
I don’t care about powerscaling tbh, its pretty vague in one piece. Its is all about potrayal, matchups and whatever Oda wants. So people are bound to have different interpretation. Also Zoro was below Luffy’s level after Luffy got adv coc. I do think they are comparable Atleast eow and eos.

How was it bs when it was explained by Hyogoro and Luffy just connected the dots?
We all know why for some but at this stage why even bother to debate it lol.
It some people acting like luffy don't learn from his fights when he has been doing it the whole manga .
Like i said the kaido and luffy full fight will be something else around here lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.