Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Yamato wank was a terrible 2-month hypejob that ended badly.

Wings > anyone in the crew. If Zoro just beat King, then Yamato has to be ~ Calamity level.
Where and when did Yamato join Luffy as crewmate? Lol
So zoro did catch-up to Yamato but Yamato is below Zoro already pre or post CoC

Jozu tanked a blow from Mihawk, Kaido was wounded by Okiku.

Now who’s trolling who lol? King’s AP is not even remotely close to that of the weakest Admiral.
I literally showed you
Admirals can't even tickle Marco
King with his nameless sword slash does more damage to Marco than Garp and does more damage to Marco's pheonix body than Yasakani no magatama and magma fist combined

Base zoros casual firs punch requires same technique that Marco needed to block Yasakani no Magatama.

Everything I say is backed up by feats
Post automatically merged:

Btw biggest joke I remember

"Killer is as strong as King"
:milaugh:

Boy King would eat an army of Killers alive

The biggest winners from this are the ones who’ve held the King stock the longest. I think @Tyki_Mikk @TheAncientCenturion @Topi Jerami @Peroroncino

Congrats to y’all

King can do explosions from sword stabs. He reminds me of the exploding supe from The Boys and Youpi from HxH combined. King is an insane kind of monster. Oda has given a 10/10 opponent for Zoro. I feel a fool if I ever laughed at King before 😂. I seriously wonder how Shiryu, an Admiral, and Mihawk could top this, unless they have ridiculous interconnected world shattering Lore of their own.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I literally showed you
Admirals can't even tickle Marco
King with his nameless sword slash does more damage to Marco than Garp and does more damage to Marco's pheonix body than Yasakani no magatama and magma fist combined

Base zoros casual firs punch requires same technique that Marco needed to block Yasakani no Magatama.

Everything I say is backed up by feats
Shishio how many times have we been over this lol? Kizaru had Marco bleeding from every face hole with two finger lasers.

Fuck it lol, you’ve never been rational when it comes to Zolo. Have a good night.

Where and when did Yamato join Luffy as crewmate? Lol
So zoro did catch-up to Yamato but Yamato is below Zoro already pre or post CoC
It really doesn't matter which version. It's CURRENT Zoro that is beating King. Meaning the level below Zoro ~ King.

Yamato was always the "Ace" of Kaido's crew. They even fought and watch she gets 550 million bounty. Ace wasn't a tier above Marco/Jozu/Vista. He had Top Tier POTENTIAL, but when we encountered Ace, he certainly wasn't Top Tier.

Jozu tanked a blow from Mihawk, Kaido was wounded by Okiku.

Now who’s trolling who lol? King’s AP is not even remotely close to that of the weakest Admiral.
Don't know why some people trying put down the admirals on here .
Hell we have a Akainu have the strongest AP power for a DF in a series with a earth quake DF in the same series .
It show how some people judge attack power in certain ways only .

Shishio how many times have we been over this lol? Kizaru had Marco bleeding from every face hole with two finger lasers.

Fuck it lol, you’ve never been rational when it comes to Zolo. Have a good night.
Where was the blood lmao?
Now you pulling shit out of your ass?

When Marco was in Hybrid he literally ran through Kizarus lasers

It took Kaido cheap shot on base Marco and sea stone later to make him bleed

I am always rational
Now that your ass is owned you are running away

OK...Once again Oda hypes his whole race not his own skill....
Me : "Why can't King lose to zoro" "why is King durable?" "Why is King worldly known as top fighter?"
Queen & Oda "cause he's lunarian, peoplewho can survive any nature condition"

"King can self destruction thus beats Doffy"? Lol Doffy & Kata tanked explosions and didn't even get damaged. As if explosions gonna hurt or beat them.

"If you need adcoc to hurt king, king > YCs /doffy" every lunarian has this dura so I guess every lunarian is above Doffy and Marco based on this dumb logic. Unlike kaido, King's dura is something every lunarian has.

"King is stronger cause he tanked self explosion and 2 more mid tier moves " lol King fans are now like doffy fans wank him above Kata for being tanky.
Doffy and Katakuri tanked Luffy's strongest moves before losing. All while being weakened (gk /self stab) . Let's see if King gonna tank Zoro's best moves before losing. Let's seen if weakened King can even fight for an hour like doffy did or 3hrs like Katakuri did.

Seems like Every lunarian has this weakness about their durability in their stomach.

Until King shows Advanced haki or awakening even, he's not above Doffy yet and still below Katakuri ! For now He's only physically stronger.
Nothing changed much: Katakuri (FS CoC awakening) > Doffy (CoC awakening) >= King (lunaria) ~ Marco (regen)

BTW Told Y'all Oda always show Visuals when someone uses CoC/adcoc!
Anyway not gonna comment much on how people getting PUs cheap (a few know my take on discord already)
This ashtray licking, pencil sharpener snorting bum called this a cheap PU? The irony

People are crazy
Katakuri has better koka, speed and CoO than BM yet isn't stronger than admirals or equal

But King has lunairan dura which makes him have top tier dura
, just one stat means "King >Katakuri , Admiral level "

King is the
It really doesn't matter which version. It's CURRENT Zoro that is beating King. Meaning the level below Zoro ~ King.

Yamato was always the "Ace" of Kaido's crew. They even fought and watch she gets 550 million bounty. Ace wasn't a tier above Marco/Jozu/Vista. He had Top Tier POTENTIAL, but when we encountered Ace, he certainly wasn't Top Tier.
Yamato is above Ace next . She matched Ace in base. Both were younger but Ace died without mastering his haki and potential
While Yamato Mastered haki and hasn't hit prime yet.
She has adcoc , top coa and speed + defence and great dura and endurance that's more than Ace.

Cards : Ace> King > Queem
That's how it is.
Don't compare it with Ace and Marco stuff where Ace only had CoC but not overall better stats or haki .

Even if you put 3 Enels, they aren't suddenly hurting Luffy with their lightning attacks just because it is 3 of them together.
That is nothing alike .
We talking about a character that has most crazy AP DF and most likely crazy haki to go with it .
Like nothing in manga show king immune to something to a lave fist .
Hell Ace had a fire DF and he still got lava fisted lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.