Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the only G5 I can accept is if it doesn't come with deadweight backlash......otherwise I would rather want him to use G4 with CoC in a way not to become a deadweight....Luffy has all advanced versions of haki.....it is like he has so many powerful tools in his arsernal but can't optimize it......I think/hope G5 will be the answer for that.....if it comes with similar or even worst backlash like G4 timelimit, I would rather not want it....on other side, G5 has been eluded in SBS.....will see...
Luffy can not have G5 before mastered his G4 perfectly

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Holy molly, even thought hit the right spot, he couldn´t damage him?
A Huge explosion?

Bro Queen is also a fucking beast, get send thought multiple rooms and coming back for just speaking about Zoro and King, this guy is a monster on his own for speaking randomly like this after a fucking HM...
In same way this monster hype Kings, with tells a lot lol...

:steef::steef::steef:
SO IT WAS KING WHO BLOW HIMSELF UP WITH A INSANE EXPLOSION WHO COULD EVEN KILL ZORO, IF HE DIDN`T WOULD USE COA?? BRO HYPE FOR KING AP!!!

Bro he point blank tanked a fucking Shii Shishi Sonson without any damage!!!
What is this dude??
And then he destroys part of the fucking island, more AP feats?!!

:steef::steef::steef:
This is just the best, soon we get insane CoC clash between two monsters.
The way how all was build up this chapter, the lore, the way how Zoro get his swords back, the flashback, the tension, the way how Zoro fight back, King insane explosion feat and Zoro great CoA feat, King insane Ap destroying fucking parts of the island, Zoro CoC...
BRO!!

This is just the best, really I can´t handle the hype right now....
@TheAncientCenturion , @ConquistadoR , @Sentinel , @Tejas , @Hanzo hattori , @MonsterKaido , @Topi Jerami , @Peroroncino , @zzShinichi , @Patryipe , @Calypso , @Aknolagon , @nik87 , @mly90 , @Gol D. Roger
Bros just enjoy this chapter, it is really insane good alone by the summary...
King is too strong for High Tier.

If King can no sell a Shi Shishi Sonson from a Rooftop Zoro giving it his all, no High Tier is scratching him once his defences are up.

This is Zoro's ultimate technique for overcoming the hardest defences:
  • He used it to cut Daz Bones' steel body.
  • He used it when he wanted to cut through Kaki's Tekkai.
  • He used it against Kuma's Pacifista body.
  • He used it to cut through the Punk Hazard Dragon's tough hide.

King took it head on and without any damage. This makes it clear beyond a doubt that without Haoshoku Rooftop Zoro simply cannot deal significant damage to King.

Even an attack like Hiryuu Kaen would fail (Dead Man's Game was probably subconscious Haoshoku).

There's no trick or secret that would allow high tiers to defeat King. If one is not capable of infusing their attacks with Haoshoku, then they have no hope. Whatever else you think about Zoro, his offensive prowess cannot be denied.

Couple King's godly defence with his absurd offence, insane mobility and the staying power of an Ancient Zoan and you are left with an inevitable result: King is a monster that's too strong for the High Tier spectrum.

And this is without getting to Awakening or King's own potential Haoshoku. If he shows either of those two, I'll stop beating around the bush and just accept that he's a Top Tier.

@Fujishiro, @MarineHQ62, @Bogard, @ZenZu, @comrade.

Lmao what? People comparing Zoro vs King to Luffy vs Latakuri? Lmfao this shit got me weak, even the briefest glance at this fight done show why Trash Meme got the worst crew outta the yonko, and it’s not even close.

Zoro vs King is tearing up Onigashima, dealing lasting damage to the island and no fucking wonder; Zoro’s missed attack on Kaido chopped off part of Onigashima while Luffy and Latakuri barely managed to wreck Mirror World. Now we got Zoro learning AdCoC to deal with King; what did Latakuri do? Knock out a 15 year old and some fodder chefs lmaooo

King takes a fat shit all over Latakuri. Mid diff at best. At BEST.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kuri wanker Zenzu :gokulaugh:In all seriousness, I love Kuri. But he will probably be the weakest YC1 when all this is said and done
Tbh, I liked him from the very beginning. FS is such a cool ability to have; I was among the people who complained about PIS when Luffy won the fight. But I couldn't help but fight Kuri wank when people started comparing Kuri with Rayleigh.

I've been saying this for years now, the weakest YC1 seat is reserved for Kuri. He still dog walks the rest of the Yonko commanders though.

Lmao what? People comparing Zoro vs King to Luffy vs Latakuri? Lmfao this shit got me weak, even the briefest glance at this fight done show why Trash Meme got the worst crew outta the yonko, and it’s not even close.

Zoro vs King is tearing up Onigashima, dealing lasting damage to the island and no fucking wonder; Zoro’s missed attack on Kaido chopped off part of Onigashima while Luffy and Latakuri barely managed to wreck Mirror World. Now we got Zoro learning AdCoC to deal with King; what did Latakuri do? Knock out a 15 year old and some fodder chefs lmaooo

Tell that to @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung who is apparently kidnapped by @Echizen_Jo_Ndule

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I trust Oda is better than this :josad:
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.....................
Let's just say that, at this point in life, I'm very skeptical about any "hints" Oda gives.
Only "black hair" not happening would make me really disappointed at this point.

Lol, worst gen doesn't represent the whole international fanbase. And Luffy is more popular than Zoro in rest of Asian countries and US. Zoro is more popular in European and middle east countries.

Zoro vs King got more focus and done well. I don't think people hyped for Zoro vs King from the beginning given how these people said low diff, no diff nonsense. Luffy vs Kaidou still in infant stage. Barely seen anything. And Zoro fanbase known for their double standards, I think they have only one stand towards any other character not named Zoro.
Get back in the kitchen curly boy this chapter is for REAL Emperors lol

So zoro beats every admiral then?

Conquerers coating doesn’t change the fact zoro has been turned into a magnet
Zoro would survive Kidds magnets... Zoro survived a combo attack from 2 Yonko and you think Kidd making Zoro a magnet is stronger than that

Admirals are irrelevant to this conversation it's about Kidd or Law vs Zoro and in this case Kidd vs Zoro

I am solely talking about Kidd, quit changing the subject because you can't beat the narrative I put out

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Poor guy Zoro fighting King had him so down bad you starting praying for ZKK.

Speaking of @Cinera that's another dude who was entering depression at the thought of Zoro facing King.

Receipts 📝
King is a fucking Juggernaut bro. He'll molest Kuri and Marco once he gets going.

I'm enjoying what this fight is becoming right now. If King shows off Haoshoku coating of his own, then I would prefer it to Zoro having tag teamed Kaido with Luffy.

My only complaints are that I wish Zoro showed off how formidable King was before the fight started. If this hype was there earlier on, he didn't make him look like trash against Marco, and he made it clear he was someone stronger than Zoro, I wouldn't have been so against the fight.

And yes, Zoro vs King is the reason I left earlier. I had very low expectations of King and of the fight in general.

Thanks for providing some good humor. Especially that last part. Chop of part of Onigaishima? What a way to exaggerate. Zoro vs King tearing up an Onigaishima is another exaggeration.

Status
Not open for further replies.