Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope cope will be huge beyond universal level when he withness admirals in final war.
noodlue is know for Yonko fan,
Admirals HAHAHAHA
Fujitora and Greenbull will be on strawhats side.
Kizaru will fight Sanji
And Akainu will be destroyed by Aceno Ahem Sabo
Luffy and Zoro will not fight Admirals 10000%
Luffy vs BB and Imu
Zoro vs Shiryu Mihawk and Strongest Bald Samurai Gorosei who has Shodai Kitetsu is not only the first of the swords but the strongest Cursed sword and one of the 12 Supreme Grade swords.
Keep dreaming about admirals fighting sanji and sabo with fuji and greenbull as well as Aokiji Smoke and future Admira Coby all on Strawhats side againts the Imu and Gorosei

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
Soo what seperates King from another person of his race?
Oda place his hype on his race alone and that just sad. What worse expose the people who make fun of Sanji for being genetic gifted.
Nothing changes, Katakuri is stronger than King because he was Luffy's opponent and is the bench mark for Luffy to tag the Yonkos/admirals until Oda showed that there are levels of being a legit top tier.

Meanwhile Zoro will end up fighting another subordinate of a yonko who will vastly be inferior.
The difference is that not every Lunarian can be this strong lol. The average Lunarians are elite fodders but still fodders. King is a different animal. Use a little of what's inside your cranium.

And if Zoro, who cut Kaido using just armament, needs ACoC to beat King, Katakuri ain't doing it in a million years lol. Cope.

Holy shit, the chapter gave me litteraly goose bumbs. :finally:
The flash back with all the swords one by one, new attacks, King being a force of nature, Kuina reminiscence and finally the last words of Zoro thinking of becoming the strongest swordman for Luffy. :feelscryingman:
Dude Oda outdid himself on this one, I haven't felt this hyped from Zoro since pre timeskip. :leohah:

Tbh, I liked him from the very beginning. FS is such a cool ability to have; I was among the people who complained about PIS when Luffy won the fight. But I couldn't help but fight Kuri wank when people started comparing Kuri with Rayleigh.

I've been saying this for years now, the weakest YC1 seat is reserved for Kuri. He still dog walks the rest of the Yonko commanders though.
Idk. Queen could give him some hassle tbf.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
β€Ž
And yes, Zoro vs King is the reason I left earlier. I had very low expectations of King and of the fight in general.
Atleast you admitted it. You weren't hearing me telling you not to underestimate that man.

Funny how both you and @Nidai_Kitetsu came crawling out the woodworks just now after being ghost for ages πŸ’€

Imagine disrespecting King so much that the thought of your fave fighting him makes you log out for months dfkm

Well the past is the past, I'll let y'all continue puffing y'all chests out, and act like that never happened πŸ˜‚

S.o to the day 1s though, dw we noticed
@TheAncientCenturion @Patryipe @Topi Jerami

Lmao what? People comparing Zoro vs King to Luffy vs Latakuri? Lmfao this shit got me weak, even the briefest glance at this fight done show why Trash Meme got the worst crew outta the yonko, and it’s not even close.

Zoro vs King is tearing up Onigashima, dealing lasting damage to the island and no fucking wonder; Zoro’s missed attack on Kaido chopped off part of Onigashima while Luffy and Latakuri barely managed to wreck Mirror World. Now we got Zoro learning AdCoC to deal with King; what did Latakuri do? Knock out a 15 year old and some fodder chefs lmaooo

King takes a fat shit all over Latakuri. Mid diff at best. At BEST.
Yet Big Mom and Kaido have fought on numerous occasions. Given the fact that Big Mom=Kaido. The only way their crews would balance each other out is if their commanders are also around the same level.

King once again has not shown superiority over Katakuri. What has King actually done to deserve such high praise over another commander?

Oh shit...

I would pay to see a @Den_Den_Mushi vs @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung debate.
Don’t lump Lee to admiral fans. We admirals fan believe Marco > katakuri. Lee speak backward.

When Blackbeard pirates arc start, I will be first person to defend burgress for everything. I believe Jesus burgress is yc1 at least. Much stronger than King or Queen.

My words and debate make people see the ghost. None of my point are debunked.

Even villager of Africa can read better than these people on forum.

It would be sad if they weren't king race is to unknown so most likely they played Some part in or with the void century
They will at least be mentioned again in future when we get to know about the actual history. Obviously king himself is not important to plot just the point that there was a Lunarian race. Marco already mentioned about gods race living in Marie Joa....so we know WG/VC is involved.

Low key kinda disappointed tho that might be too strong of a word that luffy puts his promise to luffy seemingly so much higher than the one to kuina. While its the same exact promise with zoro using wado to represent both. Its just idk just kinda sad imo

Also with the flashback i wonder if zoro is actually gonna end up keeping sandai because of the flashback with it. I dont think so but at this point its definitely possible. I think its be pretty cool id he does end up switching it out if it ends up being another sword made by kuina's grandpa like wado, enma, and his first 2 swords

Admirals HAHAHAHA
Fujitora and Greenbull will be on strawhats side.
Kizaru will fight Sanji
And Akainu will be destroyed by Aceno Ahem Sabo
Luffy and Zoro will not fight Admirals 10000%
Luffy vs BB and Imu
Zoro vs Shiryu Mihawk and Strongest Bald Samurai Gorosei who has Shodai Kitetsu is not only the first of the swords but the strongest Cursed sword and one of the 12 Supreme Grade swords.
Keep dreaming about admirals fighting sanji and sabo with fuji and greenbull as well as Aokiji Smoke and future Admira Coby all on Strawhats side againts the Imu and Gorosei
Strawhats definitely fight Admirals. When was green bull was on strawhats side and Fujitora may not have the same opinion as he had in Dressrosa.

Atleast you admitted it. You weren't hearing me telling you not to underestimate that man.

Funny how both you and @Nidai_Kitetsu came crawling out the woodworks just now after being ghost for ages.

Imagine disrespecting King so much that the thought of your fave fighting him makes you log out for months dfkm

Well the past is the past, I'll let y'all continue puffing y'all chests out, and act like that never happened πŸ˜‚

S.o to the day 1s though, dw we noticed
@TheAncientCenturion @Patryipe @Topi Jerami
Well I assumed King is Katakuri level so zi never wanted to see him fight Zoro.

Now that Katakuri is confirmed low diff material for King, King is more durable than Kaido, King hits harder than admirals, King is faster than snakeman, King is a God, King is an undefeatable monster, King is the leader of all stars, King requires Roger's CoC to be defeated I am game.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
So the only reason why you started to downplay Katakuri is because some people compared Katakuri to Rayleigh?
Fair enough I guess.:kayneshrug:

Not counting Shiryu, I still believe Marco is the weakest YC1. I know we aren't focused on Katakuri anymore but that still doesn't change the fact that Katakuri was a monster in his own right.

The only reason why Katakuri is getting so much downplay is because of extreme bias towards another YC1, hatred for Katakuri, or fighting back against those who over wank Katakuri.

I do agree that Katakuri shouldn't get over wanked but downplaying him to the extreme isn't any better.
You should expect atleast some form of blow back after years of "Future Sight gg !" arguments.

I do think Katakuri's strong, he dog walks the rest of the YC and he is at the top of my high tiers list. Its just that King just seems better.

Status
Not open for further replies.