Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
@ZenZu where do you rank King now though? Since its all but confirmed that you need ACoC or hax to hurt him significantly.
Man I'm not about to start thinking too much about that shit before even taking in the chapter.

I think I've made a comment about a scenario where this plays out and it would be hard to argue against King.

But lemme absorb what's going on. I dunno if the spoiler images are out yet but I haven't looked at em, and I don't plan on it. I'll care about PLs in a few days time.

So you claiming zoro and luffy will not fight admirals even both are almost killed by same admirals.
By your logic, Sabo beat Blackbeard first, he beat up jesus burgress first.
Fujitiora and gree bull best Sabo and his buddies and everyone is crying about sabo.

IM is coward is hiding in shadow. Ever ever heard of bowser, ganondorf or freiza who rule the world to universe openl, not shado.
Greenbull is a good guy you can tell he has some relationship with zoro (GREEN BULL zoro green motiff and bull attack) maybe older bro, from Wano like Fujitora who seems from wano as well, drafted at the same time suspicius, he likes Fuji and likes ladies. Fujitora we dont even need to debate he almost cried at the end of dressrosa wanting to see luffys face and regreting for scaring his eyes, he even said how luffy has warm aura. Fuji 1000% an honorary strawhat like LAW Smoker. Luffy fighting only 1 admiral and thats EOS Pink fist Coby.
Kizaru will fight Sanji only strawhat who will fight admiral as his last opponent
Sabo=Ace will prove to magma boy Fire burns hotter than magma. Oda planted the seed in marineford when akainu was mocking ace DF for being inferior to his own, thats when akainus fate was sealed, Luffy dosent fight for revenge its not in his character look up impel down when jimbe stopped luffy going for BB. beacuse he lost himself in anger. same what happend to ace when went to find BB to take revenge for Thatch. Luffy will fight BB not for ace sake. but for PK title and his dream. not Revenge not in his CHARACTER but Sabo will do that and awaken white fire or blue, 10000%

Last edited:

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
Btw, lance was actually wrong imo Zoro talked about Luffy AND Kuina for the promise since he had that flashback :
Zoro now remembers the moment when he got Kuina's sword.
Zoro: "I'll have to keep the promise for both of us!!!
No, he is right. There's might be something on panel, like Luffy's silhouette at the back.

I'm looking forward to read your impeccable Burgess wank essays when the time comes.
My first wank that burgress finish faster than everyone in dressora colosseum like few second. People are shocked how faster this single complete block A in flawless victory. He did much faster than luffy or everyone.

Franky knew burgress is problem for luffy. Oda use Sabo to save luffy from burgress wrath.

Bugress is first mate of Blackbeard pirate. But yeah I will write it in my thread to explain burgress power.

Lmao what? People comparing Zoro vs King to Luffy vs Latakuri? Lmfao this shit got me weak, even the briefest glance at this fight done show why Trash Meme got the worst crew outta the yonko, and it’s not even close.

Zoro vs King is tearing up Onigashima, dealing lasting damage to the island and no fucking wonder; Zoro’s missed attack on Kaido chopped off part of Onigashima while Luffy and Latakuri barely managed to wreck Mirror World. Now we got Zoro learning AdCoC to deal with King; what did Latakuri do? Knock out a 15 year old and some fodder chefs lmaooo

King takes a fat shit all over Latakuri. Mid diff at best. At BEST.
You are a gentleman and a scholar! :cheers:

Zoro realizes that the true purpose of the sword is to kill, take lives

King is the last survivor of his race

King almost killed Zoro by throwing him off the island

Zoro vs King will end in one winner

Is King going to be Zoro’s first legitimate kill? :crazwhat:

Is Zoro really going to wipe out the remnants of a forgotten race?

This chapter is really going above and beyond its foreshadowing. Zoro might legitimately be the first of all major players to have a KILL that is not fodder

Holy fucking shit

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
With zoro powering up i doubt the fight is gonna last much longer when he finds out kings secret
Like most zoro fights itll probably be a 1/2 shot once figured out. Tho its definitely gonna be 1 of his higher end moves at least
I guess this chapter puts an end to our debate from the other day.

Also, the fight is far from over. Oda isn't wrapping up Zoro's fight until he deals with Hiyori episode, Sanji vs. Queen, Drake and Apoo vs. CP-0, and Raizo's fight.

A promise to a dead friend is still a promise. Her passing is the reason he has his most import sword wado to begin with

With zoro getting a power up + figuring out kings secret how long do you think the fight will last after that
We are just entering the Boundman vs Katakuri domain here. We still need to see:

- King being unmasked
- Zoro's training with Mihawk flashback
- King's lunarian flashback (which may double as Kaido flashback)
- King showing awakening and the extent of his hax
- The fight possibly spilling out to Wano/the capital
- Zoro vs King CoC clash
- Final phase of the fight

Basically, this fight won't end before 2022. Maybe even only several chapters prior to Luffy vs Kaido ending, especially since I think Luffy vs Kaido will be getting shown once Cook vs Queen and Raizo vs Fuku are done (hopefully before 2021 ends).

If we have the same list of top tiers then I don't see King ever beating any of them
Like I said, it can happen only if my guess about his hax is correct. Otherwise, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.