Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! WHAT DID I JUST SEE?! Queen calling King a monster wasn't an exaggerating!

But Zoro is hella strong too! Let's say, there wasn't any rooftop feats, Zoro would STILL EXACTLY PROVE how strong and durable he is by enduring all that shit.

So I guess Zoro can finally imbue his attacks with COC? Man, this fight is just crazy!

BTW, I really have a hard time imagining how Katakuri can match this... This guy just destroyed a whole part of Onigashima with his beak missile. HIS FUCKING BEAK MISSILE! And there's possibly awakening too. Forget Bound Man's regular attacks, this shit can rival KKG/Cannon Ball in terms of attack power while it moves like a light beam. I don't think Katakuri can take this, no cap. His only chance is dodging or he gets impaled.
:seriously::seriously::seriously:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! WHAT DID I JUST SEE?! Queen calling King a monster wasn't an exaggerating!

But Zoro is hella strong too! Let's say, there wasn't any rooftop feats, Zoro would STILL EXACTLY PROVE how strong and durable he is by enduring all that shit.

So I guess Zoro can finally imbue his attacks with COC? Man, this fight is just crazy!

BTW, I really have a hard time imagining how Katakuri can match this... This guy just destroyed a whole part of Onigashima with his beak missile. HIS FUCKING BEAK MISSILE! And there's possibly awakening too. Forget Bound Man's regular attacks, this shit can rival KKG/Cannon Ball in terms of attack power while it moves like a light beam. I don't think Katakuri can take this, no cap. His only chance is dodging or he gets impaled.
Yep, think how insane Zoro did on the rooftop base on what King is telling us the reader (that how can a swordsman even fight when the blade is constantly fighting the user). Zoro was impressive on the rooftop not for what he show but for what we didnt see as reader that King explain in today chapter :steef:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
COC is legit but AdCOC is difficult since he'd easily counter Zoro's new PU then. What do you think about?
I think we'll see if he has CoC or not by his next big clash with Zoro. I'm very hopeful that he'll have it after this chapter, Adv. CoC is definitely a hedge bet, not one I'd take.

Still absolutely NUTS. He has a mountain level self destruct, which doesn't harm him. His Tenpuraudon legit can break off massive chunks of an island when it misfires. And it looks like his fire can heal damage, fire that he can seemingly endlessly produce. This guy is nuts.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
What'er the odds of King having CoC or Adv. CoC after seeing this chapter?
His mask hasn't even come off yet, so he's still nowhere near all out.

He's going to have an ability to contend with Zoro's own Haoshoku coating. Maybe it's just Awakening, or some Lunarian hax we haven't yet seen, but it could also be his own Haoshoku coating.

Considering his Sovereign theme ("King", a race of gods, "Imperial" attacks, etc.) his comments on Zoro's own Haoshoku coating and the need for Zoro to get his own Haoshoku clash, I think he could have Haoshoku coating as well.

It isn't lol
KG sent doffy through buildings ! I guess it's also near KKG/Cannonball
Sent kata through pillars.

Destroying rocks =/= KKg level

You're being a fanboy right now
Bro, he was destroying part of the island, do you realise that King easily destroyed rocks worth of 5km at least? How can you compare it with someone sending through buildings or pillars? King already did all this shit before - and his new feat massively shits on his old ones.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Very high considering the fight has still a good amount of stuff left.

He either straight up uses ACOC or has some ability which allows him to fight ACOC users effectively.
I think it'll be his hybrid techniques outright to combat Adv. CoC. King so far is switching around and is very balanced, but oda's been pretty consistent with hybrid being the strongest/most useful form. I expect to see a lot from Hybrid King still.

Literally!

I’m blacklisted and on ignore by most of these marshmallow ass sword gawkers simply because I don’t view zoro as goku or superman lol

my opinion of him make them cry so much even going as far as listing me as a “Zoro hater” when I’m a fan of all straw hats. Sanji mostly
Get back in the kitchen curly boy this chapter is for REAL Emperors lol

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

Let alone Katakuri, even Post Udon Luffy cannot deal with this monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.