Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji needs FS. In fact, I actively, really want him to get FS.

As things stand, he's falling off and away from other two in M3 too much. Gap can't be this huge.
That's the same as before queen fight, people said oh sanji weaker then jimbei when he is fighting queen without his RS "powerup" , the fact that he is able to keep up with no haki boost is way more impressive.

We have no evidence to infer that based on current evidence. In terms of feats this dwarfs what both Pica and DR G4 Luffy could output in one attack. And in terms of portrayal King is definitely much stronger than both Pica and DR Luffy.
Didnt say he was weaker, i talked about collateral damage for the environment, and i can post the panels of u want.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Please no, Lucci is extremely arrogant in Post-TS and needs some ass whooping. If Smoothie loses against him, I can never take her seriously again.
You really shouldn’t take her seriously now. I don’t think Oda is gonna hype Big Moms crew anymore, at least until EoS. She’s falling this arc and Smoothie won’t be significant for awhile

I guess I need to bring back my Marco>= King OG PL opinions
Cause Marco stalled him and Queen 1v2 for 40min-1hr
Has better fruit and also better speed

Time to shut down the stupid "lunarian" character whose main hype and stats are from his race
Actually each chapter proves marco >> zoro before getting a power up, marco fought king,queen and number of flying zoans at once and king was never shown having any advantage over marco until marco lost his stamina. meanwhile we saw how marco bodied king throughout the live floor. The same treatment was given to zoro by king which is the reverse situation happened against marco. zoro struggling this much against a 1.39 Billion guy shows zoro is far from reaching a top tier caliber. heck he is yet to surpass king or marco. Katakuri is clear even now

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Nah. Oden is stronger. Zoro after beating King should be equal to him if he fully tames Enma and can use advanced Haoshoku freely whenever he wants. Which means he overwhelmes King.
Oden > King, but King's Mask hasn't even come off yet.

Zoro with Haoshoku coating isn't going to overwhelm him.

The true fight will begin once King's Mask is fully destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.