• Yo Tan best Host

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Best

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's bad to fish and I do agree with you.
But with an SK, Pirate and Witch alive, I wouldn't be surprised to also find an Exe.
@Flower Told you btw :p
The name of this game says it all. Town of Chaos.

I'm not surprised if this game contains tons of 3rds and barely to non mafia.
SK, Pirate, Amnesiac, Exe, maybe Arso and PB.

Oh we know there's a Witch and Pirate?
Yup.

I will try to make a summary for you:

- You 1.0 got killed by SK.
- Flower had a duel with a pirate
- Drago was jailed
- Conq was witched
- Midnight claimed to be Lookout and spot Ryu targeting you 1.0, which should make him SK.
- Ryu claimed to be Spy, and we confirmed his role by sending whispers. He also knew Kawaii was roleblocked.
- Kawaii at first said wasn't roleblocked, which made Enryu come clean and claimed to have roleblocked Kawaii.
- Kawaii checked role PM againd and mentioned she got the message early DP and didnt see it earlier. This confirms Ryus claim even more.
- Midnight is most likely Exe and Ryu is his target.
- People suspect Kawaii for not saying sooner she was blocked, but only when Enryu claimed to have roleblocked her.
- Odd wants Drago lynched based on guts.

Yup.

- Drago was jailed
- Conq was witched
- Midnight claimed to be Lookout and spot Ryu targeting you 1.0, which should make him SK.
- Ryu claimed to be Spy, and we confirmed his role by sending whispers. He also knew Kawaii was roleblocked.
- Kawaii at first said wasn't roleblocked, which made Enryu come clean and claimed to have roleblocked Kawaii.
- Kawaii checked role PM againd and mentioned she got the message early DP and didnt see it earlier. This confirms Ryus claim even more.
- People suspect Kawaii for not saying sooner she was blocked, but only when Enryu claimed to have roleblocked her.
- Zolo said he tried to kill Drago, but his action failed. This because Drago was jailed.

Worst

Custom title
Yup.

- Drago was jailed
- Conq was witched
We don't have suspects on Don anymore ?

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Did he specifically say he tried to kill? I think he said he tried to do something to Drago but it failed.
First he said kill then that he tried to make Drago do something for him. Someone said it sounded like he tried to witch Drago. Not sure if there could be multiple Witches though.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Yup.

Thanks

Don't remind me of this.

- Drago was jailed
- Conq was witched
So:

Jailer
Pirate
Witch
Maybe Exe in Mid
Ryu is Spy

Status
Not open for further replies.