Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Sentinel those chapters all prove to me though that Onigashima isn't really big. There are a lot of direct perspectives that illustrate it. For example this:

Zoro is seen among these "mountains". King all the more. Even the building in the background, which has 2 floors and sits among those mountains, is like 1/5 of these mountains. We also saw ships being pretty big when right next to these boulders:

Those boulders are certainly a couple of 100 meters big, but certainly now in the Kilometers range, like 5km. All these "calcs" are inaccurate since they do not consider perspective. But here we have a 2 floo building that sits right within the boulders. Plus the stairs leading into Onigashima, which have the width of 1-2 humans and are leading right into Onigashima.
Oda is inconsistent with Onigashima's size, so I don't care that much about such panels.

But it was said that Onigashima was surrounded by a mountain range:

So Oda clearly intended for those to be actual mountains.

And they aren't tiny mountains either. This is the harbour of Onigashima:

He got mink serum so don't cime at me with that bm and kaido damage. He is healed up
King is saying that Enma is nerfing Zoro fight and also we have no idea how the medicine works (Zoro had over 30bones broken) which it look like they got heal but what about the stamina - energy that not mention in the medicine. And as we know Enma is draining Zoro'ryou like wild. So keep in mind that Zoro had the same problem when was fighting on the rooftop . Nerft Zoro faced 2 Yonko is wild but that is eaxctly what happen

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I think you're judging about this too early, he's very obviously performing some hax with his fire powers. It only makes sense though, his race was known for "bursting in flames" so I guess if ya don't find their secret you have no way off hurting them.

That being said, Marco's chances depend on what really King's secret is, when it's fire related he got a good shot.
No it's not. Marco's fire displayed no form of superiority to King's own.

Marco already fought King and wasn't able to do anything.

I think Mihawk vs Shanks CoC clash would make Roger vs WB look like a joke.
@comrade
@Red Admiral
Post automatically merged:

I have Prime Shanks and Mihawk above Roger and Whitebeard anyways. They shook the grand line, WB and Roger just shook a small Island
Probably. We know haki blooms in battle. Shanks and Mihawk had multiple legendary duels. This was also coming from WB who saw people like Roger and Rocks.

People like to hype Akainu and Aokiji for their one duel. Shanks and Mihawk were going at it multiple times. They should be the most competent fighters in the verse in terms of martial skill by far. Other top tiers don't engage in conflict nearly as much as they did when younger.

King is saying that Enma is nerfing Zoro fight and also we have no idea how the medicine works (Zoro had over 30bones broken) which it look like they got heal but what about the stamina - energy that not mention in the medicine. And as we know Enma is draining Zoro'ryou like wild. So keep in mind that Zoro had the same problem when was fighting on the rooftop . Nerft Zoro faced 2 Yonko is wild but that is eaxctly what happen
He didn't face them alone tho that's the thing. Everyone worked together to inflict damage on kaido and big mom

Status
Not open for further replies.