Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only attribute Luffy have over zoro is FS and mobility
Zoro edge Luffy in AP , Durability , AoE
And tied him in attack speed , CoC , CoA
Nah, Luffy's atack speed is much higher, reach is better too since Zoro can only atack ranged oponents with a few atacks, while Luffy is not as limited. He is also ahead on mobility.

But yeah, Zoro makes up for it with more durability, endurance and higher AP.

I would say a fight between the two would be a high extreme diff, and could go either way.

When Zoro stabbed King in his explosion spot with Sandai, did anybody else think “Oh shit, the cursed blade shit is coming back. Zoro got fucked”… I think this was Oda’s intention coz then a few pages later Oda has this Kozaburo make fun of people calling swords cursed simply because they are too weak

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So you think Law is more durable than Luffy?

He's faster on average but not when Kaido uses TB.
Luffy's durability was consistently bad in Wano ever since first TB KO, to Apoo KO, to Ragnarok KO, to 1013 KO and so on...
TB didnt KO anyone else, Apoo didnt KO anyone else(cp0)... Luffy's body is durable vs blunt dmg but his consciousness isnt.
I think TB is overrated, only a matter of time before it looks bad. King's speed in batwing mode is ridiculous.
At this point King is ridiculous in everything, Kaido better has an ace up his sleeve or he will keep looking worse.

He didn't really.
He was knocked out by Kaido and then had days worth of days and since then he has hardly taken damage.
Kaido on the other hand we are told is nerfed.

It is simply true because even without power up Zoro was outshining Luffy every single time he was on roof top and Luffy still hasn't replicated damage to Kaido that Zoro did.

Now we also know King is more durable than Kaido and Zoro has gotten power up so he can beat him.
How can luffy replicate zoros attacks
Last time i checked zoro uses swords and luffy his fists:milaugh:
Wouldn't say zoro outshined him cuz he left a scar, it would be a shame if he didn't. And we are used to luffy being in the spotlight so when new characters enter the stage all eyes r on them obviously.

@Seraphoenix @Red Admiral that's probably why Akainu and the rest of the marines knew their places. With Ben being close to Shanks, they could've beaten the 3 admirals as a duo, while his other commanders, who also have a reputation of having made a name for themselves outside the group, would take on the old geezers. Every other Marine, including the Vice Admirals, would die in the collateral damage.
Agreed. I can't wait to see Shanks' Cotc feats :steef: I hope we get to see why the marines view the Red-Hairs as unassailable/ impregnable/invincible

How can luffy replicate zoros attacks
Last time i checked zoro uses swords and luffy his fists:milaugh:
Wouldn't say zoro outshined him cuz he left a scar, it would be a shame if he didn't. And we are used to luffy being in the spotlight so when new characters enter the stage all eyes r on them obviously.
Idk I am not sure on Luffy vs Zoro until I see how King fight goes.

Nah, Luffy's atack speed is much higher, reach is better too since Zoro can only atack ranged oponents with a few atacks, while Luffy is not as limited. He is also ahead on mobility.

But yeah, Zoro makes up for it with more durability, endurance and higher AP.

I would say a fight between the two would be a high extreme diff, and could go either way.
I rate Death Lion song and Snake man Luffy s Cobra on the same attack speed

Death lion song never been dodged post time skip

Agreed. I can't wait to see Shanks' Cotc feats :steef: I hope we get to see why the marines view the Red-Hairs as unassailable/ impregnable/invincible
I think Mihawk vs Shanks CoC clash would make Roger vs WB look like a joke.
@comrade
@Red Admiral
Post automatically merged:

I have Prime Shanks and Mihawk above Roger and Whitebeard anyways. They shook the grand line, WB and Roger just shook a small Island

Status
Not open for further replies.