Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
K: Dangerous swords are cursed? What a load of crock, they are meito! The cursed swords feared by the weak have had the honour of a name bestowed upon them! If a sword is fearsome, it means that it is faithfully serving its purpose as a lethal weapon!

K: When I was young, that thing that I made was my life's greatest accomplishment... it was very serious in temperament, so much so that it would give you the chills just to hold it. So I gave that meito the name of the Great King of the Underworld!!!

Z: The Great King of the Underworld... "Enma"

THE GREAT KING OF THE UNDERWORLD

Zoro/Raeligh THE GREAT KING OF THE UNDERWORLD

King is stealing the show from Kaido just like Katakuri stole the show from Big Mom. :cantseeme:

Shiryu to steal the show from Teach confirmed? :shame:
Hope shiryu is not stealing Teach show. Teach need respect to show.
But it is oda and will repeat the pattern.

Wait does it mean Admirlas will steal IM show since they are like World nobles body guards even they are not aware IM existence. IM fans hope oda does not repeat the pattern since IM don’t have oda respect and don’t have mr. Guy I can finish one piece in year interview like Akainu.

Man Yamato has been running all over the damn castle and she still hasn't run into any SHs yet :kriwhat:
No joke she might run into Zoro soon. Seems like King knocked Zoro into a basement floor. Part of me thinks her flashback and Zoro's need to sort of come together to put through the idea that he's very similar to Ushimaru. This could be before or after the King fight is over.

This 5 will defeat the World Government, something Rocks, Roger, Whitebeard never could, a feat not even Shanks could ever hope to do, a feat Kaido, Big Mom and Blackbeard can only dream off.

Why are you underestimating Kid, Killer and Law? right now they are beating Big Mom someone Roger ran from, and they are still far from their peak power

Do you think EoS Killer would beat Roger in a 1v1 fight?

Even if he gets stronger, I cant see Killer surpassing Oden. Maybe Kid/Law.

Please don't compare Boundman's shitty Soru to Hybrid King's true flight.
Does the speed matter ?
Katakuri can create countless Donuts in the sky that attack King simultaneously.

Zoro compared it to a laser beam and questioned how one could possibly block it.

If Zoro can't block it, Katakuri has no hope either.
But Katakuri can easily attack King before even doing the attack lol.

LOL no. King is fighting Katakuri and two people significantly weaker than him.

Both Cracker and Smoothie are low diff material for King in 1 vs 1, so in a 3 vs 1, they can't exhaust him that much more.
I think you really don't get the difficulty in fighting several opponents at once. Marco wrecks Queen 1v1 but because King was there Queen barely suffered any damage, now imagine another commander including that.

King's Zoan durability is harder than Kaido's dragon scales.

The flames on his back give him healing.
King suffers damage but it heals instantly in a "burst of flames" as Marco mentioned. Marco and Zoro drew blood from King before.

Sure, that's a reasonable contention. As I said, I'm not opposed to Sweet Commanders > Katakuri. I just disagree strongly on the scenario you presented. It sounded laughable to me
Everything sounded pretty logical to me tbh
:kayneshrug:

I do hate how you can just skip Haki levels

Luffy goes straight from no ryuo to internal destruction

zoro goes straight from no CoC to ACoC
Thats the thing though, Oda never stated any of this was supposed to work 1 by 1… Aisa in Skypiea for no reason could here the voices of everyone in upper yard… Usopp out of nowhere can see Kilometers away through walls

Can Luffy do any of this? Can luffy see kilometers away through walls and hear the voices of people in a whole island? No. But he has future sight… So… There isnt really any order in which anyone is supposed to learn anything

Why is Zoro's swords smoking? No other ACoC user weapon is smoking.

Do anyone thing that is part of the process to creating a black blade?
That, or Zoro is just too awesome his ACoC outranks everyone else's. :myman:

Hope shiryu is not stealing Teach show. Teach need respect to show.
But it is oda and will repeat the pattern.

Wait does it mean Admirlas will steal IM show since they are like World nobles body guards even they are not aware IM existence. IM fans hope oda does not repeat the pattern since IM don’t have oda respect and don’t have mr. Guy I can finish one piece in year interview like Akainu.
I don't doubt the Admirals will be a gang of show stealers. :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.