Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All time? Luffy/Zoro, maybe Kid. But Law/Killer above Whitebeard/Shanks/Kaido/Roger/Rox i dont see happening

Top 5 pirates all time EoS will probably be Luffy/Zoro/Primebeard/Roger/EoS Blackbeard [Xebec/Kaido/Shanks barely out the top 5]

I may be wrong tho :kayneshrug:
This 5 will defeat the World Government, something Rocks, Roger, Whitebeard never could, a feat not even Shanks could ever hope to do, a feat Kaido, Big Mom and Blackbeard can only dream off.

Why are you underestimating Kid, Killer and Law? right now they are beating Big Mom someone Roger ran from, and they are still far from their peak power

I can easily disapprove it because you post what u want, same chapter queen was up, if he was 2 shot or would not come back to his humen form like we saw with the tobi topping, next chapter he is smoking a cigar and using brachio bomber on bigmom knocking her out go retain her memories anyone with a brain can see expect you and zorotards who say that to shit on sanji, you are being really biased mate.
Lmao, you literally can't disprove shit. The panel spells it out for you that Queen got his ass handed on him. Transforming back to Base is a sign that you're out cold.

Power scaling as of this chapter for me
Oden = Mid Top Tier = EoW Zoro and EoW Luffy
Old Rayleigh = Benn Beckman = Current Zoro = Current Luffy = Low Top tier
King = In Betweener = Yamato
Chapter 1000 Zoro = Chapter 1000 Luffy = Marco = High YC1 Level
Awakened Law = Awakened Kidd = Katakuri = Average YC1 level = EoW Sanji

@Sentinel
@Red Admiral
@comrade
@Monkey D Theories
Current Base luffy= prime hybride kaido>>prime oden>>ben beckman >= old ray>current kid>yamato = current law =current zoro
:cheers:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Uzuki-sama outranks a mythical-Zoan devil fruit user on the same crew, that in itself shows that Oda intends to make Suke's awakening applications broken as hell lol.
Leave the awakening bro. Even the normal fruit is overpowered when shitstains like Absalom can evade Doffy's COO and rescue Moria in Marineford.

Imagine what Shiryu would do with that fruit. :crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

IIRC it was stated at some point that his fire doesn't do damage, only healing properties
Yeah in an SBS iirc.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
That is why he managed to do good even in 2 vs 1 for some time ? In 1 vs 1 Marco will have the time to focus only on King ass and will make him visit every walls in Onigashima.

2 v 1 where both King and Queen were trolling. No hybird. No cyborg shit lol.

And walls ~ Zoros ap.

:josad:

Lol yes.

And yeah he a sole survivor of a race that "should have been wiped out". He a different breed of a different breed.

What does the blue chicken have?

:josad:

Exactly lol.

Zoro already had one of the best AP among high tiers and even he needs an ACoC buff to fight King on an equal footing.

Thats actually crazy lol.
He has the durability, the healing (apparently), the recovery, the physical strenght and AP, his race perks with fire and resistance, can blow himself up and cause huge ass explosions that would have killed Zoro if not for haki protection, Zoro has done little damage so far, capable of overpowering Zoro in general and in CQC, flight and maneuverability. And now Oda gave Zoro the CoC powerup to take this dude out (I think using it consistently).

The thing is, the fight doesn't give the impression of being over really. If King matches it....yeah...LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.