Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theory 1
Zoro will defeat King in front of Queen. Elixir will run out. Queen will attempt to snuff Zoro out but Sanji comes to the rescue and defeats Queen through new attack

Theory 2
Akainu and Fujitora are brothers from Kiri (was that the name? Where Oden became daimyo). Their dad was a pirate with Kozaburo, thus the hate for pirates and respect for Wanos strength.

Theory 3
Oden and Akainu would have been approximately the same age. Oden defeated rear admiral/vice admiral Akainu thus making him wary of strong Wano men

Queen so far in this raid:

- Negged Drake
- Caused Chaos on the Live Performance floor
- Fought Marco with King, tanking multiple named attacks from him and healing in a chap
- Played around with MP Chopper for 20mins +, MP Chopper having better or equal physical strength feats to Jozu
- Had his plagues make Marco run out of stamina and basically lose
- Tanked Rotisserie Kick, Collier shot, Mouton Shot, Random DJ attack and Grill Shot
- Basically killed a distracted Sanji, (Wouldve been dead if not for the exoskeleton)
- Tanked his own enhanced Cannonballs twice
- Tanked Hells Memories

Still doesnt look that badly hurt
It doesn't matter how many hits he tanked or that he has an enormous bounty. Since the beginning of Wano he interacted with characters like Drake and Chopper that were no threat to YC level characters, and with Sanji, the character Oda loves to put in situations in whinch he seems weak.
Against Marco he did nothing useful and O-Lin trashed him.

He impose no credible threat, his design is trash, his fruit the most generic "big animal" ever and he has no distinctive fighting stile.
The fact he is the best new character in Wano doesn't make him a good opponent.
The more Sanji vs Queen lasts, the worse this fight is becoming.

Yes they are 2 of the 5 strongest of the next-gen why should we brag about it exactly? :kayneshrug:

Yeap admirals and yonko are stronger than Zoro so why are you telling me this exactly?:choppawhat:

By the way, you do realise that Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Killer and Law will be the 5 strongest pirates of all time right?
Its even arguable that they are the 5 strongest of the allies right now.

All time? Luffy/Zoro, maybe Kid. But Law/Killer above Whitebeard/Shanks/Kaido/Roger/Rox i dont see happening

Top 5 pirates all time EoS will probably be Luffy/Zoro/Primebeard/Roger/EoS Blackbeard [Xebec/Kaido/Shanks barely out the top 5]

I may be wrong tho :kayneshrug:

And how long was that encounter for? 6 chapters before Queen went on to toy with Chopper. King and Queen didnt go all out at all, King didnt even transform lol.

Marco is physically strong. No doubt about that.

If you wanna talk portrayal here you go lol.
Marco is a mythical Zoan, and the "strongest man" was clearly not on Kaido's level of hype. Anyway it doesn't matter.

I mentioned what happened in their encounter that's all, it's the only thing we have to judge their strength compared to each other. We really have no idea about what happened off screen it's just speculation.

I am out though, not interested in arguing vs topics that much.

Well Shiryu already has a very impressive portrayal without the devil fruit, I am saying that his fruit will be beast like as well. He'll be an overall monster.

The fruit could have some broken applications. What do you say, Marshall? @Blackbeard

:myman:
Uzuki-sama outranks a mythical-Zoan devil fruit user on the same crew, that in itself shows that Oda intends to make Suke's awakening applications broken as hell lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.