Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean look at the kind of powerups that he's giving the Strawhats - everything is related to AP buffs. Else there's no way they can beat these Endurance monsters.

Kaido / King / Queen going down to their opponents while being plot restricted to fall in a single night doesn't make them glass cannons tbh.

Oda has already proved that Jack can last 5 days against equals and Kaido/King/Queen can do more than that lol. It's just that they are plot restricted rn.
And Jack is still the best example of what I am trying to point out here. Oda had him fight the entire Sulong Mink army, and then fight Sulong Duke and Neko at the same time. That set up his defeat at the hands of Sulong Duke.

Meanwhile, characters like Queen and King have suffered barely any damage.

If the supposed weakest of the Calamities needs to be heavily damaged in order to setup up his defeat, then what sense at all does it make for the two stronger ones, who are barely damaged at all, will lose solo to two opponents who are way more damaged than they are?

Kaido is significantly stronger than King, and so far King has been significantly stronger than Zoro.

If Zoro has enough time, he would definitely be able to turn the tides and chip away at King's health in order to defeat him. But time is not on the Alliances' side at the moment.

I have no issues with Zoro defeating King in a 1 v 1. I take issue with it happening in such a short time limit, given the portrayal of Yonko Commanders.

At least with Kaido it would make sense given the amount of damage he's been accumulating this entire time. It wouldn't make sense with King who is fresh, unless Oda decides to make an Ancient Zoan a glass canon.
Even with Kaido it don't make sense but Oda has to time limit stufff since stamina and haki nerf is how he nerf his characters .
So you can't have them fighting for hours or days .

Indeed, even Pageone could overpower Raidsuit Sanji while King could not, it’s actually quite retarded to think King poses a threat to Katakuri when it’s debatable if he can even defeat Pageone in a 1v1 lol.

But I guess if you’re dumb enough to think Zoro is a good character, you would also be dumb enough to think King can defeat Cracker lol.
you must have lost your mind from wanking so hard after seeing cook boy having the exoskeleton. dont ya?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Imagine if King have the awaken :crazwhat:
That would be an overkill package. Like wtf.

I feel ashamed for bashing King at some point. I wasn't okay with his earlier treatment. Should've listened to what everyone told me about Oda pulling out retconned power levels on a whim.

King is the most impressive fighter on Onigashima atm. Even his cheerleader Queen is preparing popcorn.

Meaning Sanji won’t get any other Powerup and His Powerup is just reduced to endurance nothing more
yea it'd be a bummer but it won't necessarily mean that AMKC is the zenith of his powers.. like without incorporating DJ and its versions or even HM as in the mode it self and intense flamed kicks and stuff..

increase in heat...

a new DJ transformation

stuff saved for next arc

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Why

Can’t he just have the best CoA? Can’t he just have immense physical strength. Can’t he have an overpowered sword?

CoC isn’t the only power in existence, mihawk can’t claim having the greatest CoC based off title alone
Zoro's first big power up postskip was Haoshoku coating. Oden was also capable of Haoshoku coating.

It seems as if Haoshoku coating is related to the process of forging Black Blades.

The ship has already sailed on any other category being as important to Top Tier swordsmen as Haoshoku coating.

As someone who was able to tame the strongest sword (and most likely forged it into a kokuto), Mihawk's Haoshoku would have to be in another realm entirely.

Indeed, even Pageone could overpower Raidsuit Sanji while King could not, it’s actually quite retarded to think King poses a threat to Katakuri when it’s debatable if he can even defeat Pageone in a 1v1 lol.

But I guess if you’re dumb enough to think Zoro is a good character, you would also be dumb enough to think King can defeat Cracker lol.
Well you started off wrong when in anine and manga king over powered raid suit sanji.

It's pretty simple there is nothing in kats arsenal that can put down king. And ow we find out he has a further ability with his body absorbing and releasing kinetic energy. Added with the fact that if zoro has Avanced coc then more than likely king does as well (something that kat lacks).

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And Jack is still the best example of what I am trying to point out here. Oda had him fight the entire Sulong Mink army, and then fight Sulong Duke and Neko at the same time. That set up his defeat at the hands of Sulong Duke.

Meanwhile, characters like Queen and King have suffered barely any damage.

If the supposed weakest of the Calamities needs to be heavily damaged in order to setup up his defeat, then what sense at all does it make for the two stronger ones, who are barely damaged at all, will lose solo to two opponents who are way more damaged than they are?
They did though. They've been fighting Marco, Queen's been playing with Chopper and they've been in and out of combat for hours now.

The thing is their opponent's AP is gonna get so busted and broken that they'll hit these beasts even past their recovery threshold to finally put them down.

You can fault Oda for wrapping the entire war up within a night. He is giving the Strawhat AP buffs to make it seem real atleast.

Even the Admirals aren't gonna have prolonged fights lasting multiple days when they eventually fight the Strawhats. They are simply gonna be plot restricted that's all.

BM Lightning attacks aren't portrayed to be anything special though,all the rooftop guys tanked Indra on the rooftop without guarding with haki and took zero damage,Fulgora isn't a whole lot above Indra.

Zoro actually needed to guard with Armament to survive King's explosion,so mo reason to think someone less durable like killer can so the same since he got no real haki feats.
Fulgora is far more dangerous than Indra or Shiva Wrath, that came from an all out Hera (actual PU from Zeus), so yeah its a whole lot above Indra (which is in the same tier as Stollen Fire)

You really think R5 were not using haki to deal with those attacks..?

that's hypocrisy right here... from HM of course Queen recovered, but don't forget that he felt it and SHouted as if he was dying and got sent flying accros several rooms....
Kaido recovered from killer's attack in literally 1 second and still felt it...
I see hell memories having the same effect since it burns from the inside, of course in kaido's case he would recovers right after like what he did to killer...
I’ll give you that, but Sanji still is lacking behind Killers other feats, don’t get me wrong I think they are extremely close and if Sanji get a haki bloom or the RS back it will be hard to call, but then Killer is also extremely fresh so he might do something.

We will see soon enough anyway, but I do believe Killer will always be above Sanji

The truth is that King is so pathetically underwhelming with nonexistent feats, and Oda still needs to give Zoro every flashback in existence to defeat him lol.

Let it sink in that Oda has to give Zoro like 30 ass pull Powerups to defeat an opponent who is barely above Who’s Who level.
Maybe next time wipe the saliva off your keyboard before you type

I’ll give you that, but Sanji still is lacking behind Killers other feats, don’t get me wrong I think they are extremely close and if Sanji get a haki bloom or the RS back it will be hard to call, but then Killer is also extremely fresh so he might do something.

We will see soon enough anyway, but I do believe Killer will always be above Sanji
It's your right but I believe that sanji is probably already stronger at this point with all his arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.