Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The other 2 swords now have the haki drain effect since he is letting go of his haki .
Go to the last page of the chapter all 3 swords have the effect Oda has showed to drain haki from zoro and ACoC .
You have the translation of Zoro saying he letting go of his haki .
Like i said this no longer about Enma it all about Zoro going out haki wise .
Which is why you have the line if him saying he might died but he doing it any way .
Nope this started with you saying Zoro doesn't have better control over Enma when the who purpose of the chapter was to have Zoro have perfect understanding with all his swords.

Right now Zoro has better control over Enma yes or no?

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
King has made you so desperate lmfao. In the canon manga, King is lucky to be alive as Raidsuit Sanji almost shoved his head straight up Queen’s ass hole (which Marco later did actually)

Anything in Katakuri’s arsenal would easily kill King who is roughly Who’s Who level. A jellybean to the head would kill him quite easily. Marco could’ve defeated King 1v1 (Marco almost defeated King and Queen at the same time) and Katakuri’s arsenal is way above that of Marco.

King having AdCoC doesn’t matter, he can’t land a hit on Katakuri, nor can he react to any of Kuri’s attacks given that he can’t even react to Zolo.
whatever dude. Zoro is a beloved character more than your fav cook boy, Lanji.

there are users here already creating new advCoC levels that only EoS Luffy and Shanks will have apparently :suresure:

shanks bros better be careful with their wank, there is a new hakiman in town :finally:
They will regret making fun of vista vs milhawk thing. It is fact milhawk > shanks as fact.

Legend say when you wank vista AP, you wank Akainu tanking feats :kata:

They did though. They've been fighting Marco, Queen's been playing with Chopper and they've been in and out of combat for hours now.

The thing is their opponent's AP is gonna get so busted and broken that they'll hit these beasts even past their recovery threshold to finally put them down.

You can fault Oda for wrapping the entire war up within a night. He is giving the Strawhat AP buffs to make it seem real atleast.

Even the Admirals aren't gonna have prolonged fights lasting multiple days when they eventually fight the Strawhats. They are simply gonna be plot restricted that's all.
so much for the clash of Yonko that took days :suresure:, kaido is going down in a few hours:shocking:.
Oda will do whatever he want and that leave out all the shit what powerscalling scaling stuff especially the pre fan made conception on how the fight has to look like :kayneshrug:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Hopefully Oda starts focusing on Kid's color of conqueror haki. Kaido mentioned it in parallel to Luffy early in the arc, but didn't even show it since. :josad:

Meanwhile, Zoro not only showed conqueror haki, but advanced conqueror who Kaido hyped that only the very strongest could use

What do you think about King after this chapter?

If King can match ACOC Zoro or uses ACOC himself, where would you place him?

Akainu used Ad CoO to reshape himself right before the impact like what katakuri is doing :steef:
Not true, beside Akainu is got sneak by Marco and vista and he is alwa mad at jinbe.

He tank the both yonko commander attack like nothing.

Future sight require calm and cool which Akainu is not for it. Kuzan and kizaru are calm and cool people.
‘Akainu is rage man.

Same Akainu got can’t dodge whitebeard sneak attack and crocodile sneak attack from behind.

Whitebeard dodge ace sneak attack and can dodge sneak attack.

Akainu meant for tank monster and brutal warrior.

Hopefully Oda starts focusing on Kid's color of conqueror haki. Kaido mentioned it in parallel to Luffy early in the arc, but didn't even show it since. :josad:

Meanwhile, Zoro not only showed conqueror haki, but advanced conqueror who Kaido hyped that only the very strongest could use

By the way are you going to continues your topic about the shimuzuki that you started for chapter 1023?
Today lore is actually good

I can see it now. Zoro defeats king with an advanced coc clash

Sanji defeats queen with him tapping into future sight. We learn that sanji can turn invisible. However he increases his speed along with future sight to move his body out of view giving the illusion of invisibility.

After both are done with their fight zoro receives that repercussions of the drug he took. Zoro is now down. Hiyori sees this and walks over to zoro using what seems to be fruits ability. She is able to eliminate the draw back of the drug but zoro is still in lots of pain. He talks to himself.

Zoro: kitesu I know you want to continue cutting.

Zoro: Wado I know you want to prove that you are the best

Zoro: Enma I know you want to destroy kaido.

Zoro: Me? I want to protect luffy.

Zoro then gets up with his new mandate to help luffy against kaido he got his second wind.

As zoro is gets up he sees sanji. And sanji sees him. Both think about the conversation that they had on the deden mushi about killing sanji if he goes rogue.

Zoro runs towards sanji

Sanji runs towards zoro

Zoro puts his had on his swords sheet

Sanji goes in for a kick

But.........

Instead of them clashing sanji uses his kick to propel zoro upward.

Sanji: zoro help luffy

Zoro: sanji save nicole robin

Status
Not open for further replies.