Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Hopefully Oda starts focusing on Kid's color of conqueror haki. Kaido mentioned it in parallel to Luffy early in the arc, but didn't even show it since. :josad:

Meanwhile, Zoro not only showed conqueror haki, but advanced conqueror who Kaido hyped that only the very strongest could use

You can see Kidd's powerful coc here

It wouldn’t hurt him. Ichiji blew him in half and it did nothing lol. Remember Ichiji who Katakuri neg diffed while King couldn’t high diff Sanji?

Oh so ichijis explosion is island level? No. So in what way would kat not be affected by kings fire especially when fire actually is bad for moochi since it changes its composition? Kat ain't a logia

I can see it now. Zoro defeats king with an advanced coc clash

Sanji defeats queen with him tapping into future sight. We learn that sanji can turn invisible. However he increases his speed along with future sight to move his body out of view giving the illusion of invisibility.

After both are done with their fight zoro receives that repercussions of the drug he took. Zoro is now down. Hiyori sees this and walks over to zoro using what seems to be fruits ability. She is able to eliminate the draw back of the drug but zoro is still in lots of pain. He talks to himself.

Zoro: kitesu I know you want to continue cutting.

Zoro: Wado I know you want to prove that you are the best

Zoro: Enma I know you want to destroy kaido.

Zoro: Me? I want to protect luffy.

Zoro then gets up with his new mandate to help luffy against kaido he got his second wind.

As zoro is gets up he sees sanji. And sanji sees him. Both think about the conversation that they had on the deden mushi about killing sanji if he goes rogue.

Zoro runs towards sanji

Sanji runs towards zoro

Zoro puts his had on his swords sheet

Sanji goes in for a kick

But.........

Instead of them clashing sanji uses his kick to propel zoro upward.

Sanji: zoro help luffy

Zoro: sanji save nicole robin
sanji's issue is dealing more damage
I dont see how fs helps all that much
he has shown he can move at speeds queen cant cope with.

Not true, beside Akainu is got sneak by Marco and vista and he is alwa mad at jinbe.

He tank the both yonko commander attack like nothing.

Future sight require calm and cool which Akainu is not for it. Kuzan and kizaru are calm and cool people.
‘Akainu is rage man.

Same Akainu got can’t dodge whitebeard sneak attack and crocodile sneak attack from behind.

Whitebeard dodge ace sneak attack and can dodge sneak attack.

Akainu meant for tank monster and brutal warrior.
that didn't look like he tanked it, since they used haki and went through the lava which is not possible since haki makes you touch logias...., he definetly dodged it (that's why he said "those damn haki users", it means he dodged probably)

Bogard

You can't win
What do you think about King after this chapter?

If King can match ACOC Zoro or uses ACOC himself, where would you place him?
I'd say he got an upgrade in offense with the self-explosion, but on the other hand i'm even more curious about the fire behind his back.

Depending on the way Oda goes with it, it's possible that someone who has a counter to his fire ability(fire cutting ability in Zoro's case or natural match-up with Marco's superior phoenix flames for example) may be able to exploit it against him with sufficient knowledge, so for now i'd say i still place him in the same ballpark with other YC1s

If however he can match ACOC Zoro or is able to use it himself, i'd place him as the strongest YC1

Nope this started with you saying Zoro doesn't have better control over Enma when the who purpose of the chapter was to have Zoro have perfect understanding with all his swords.

Right now Zoro has better control over Enma yes or no?
Control with Enma is about haki .
Was Zoro giving enma as much haki as Oden did the answer before was no by end of the chapter yes .
Also by the end of the chapter he going all out with Haki with all 3 swords not caring about how it could end his life.
The whole control issue is just a Haki issue which just another haki nerf Oda choose to do since you had Oden fighting with that Sword and other one for hours and days with the amount of haki it uses .

sanji's issue is dealing more damage
I dont see how fs helps all that much
he has shown he can move at speeds queen cant cope with.
Future sight helps him better pin point in what area he should attack queen. Sanji uses melee attacks. He is a power AP character like luffy and zoro. So to help him he will gain better observation haki to help him with pinpoint weak spots of the body

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I'd say he got an upgrade in offense with the self-explosion, but on the other hand i'm even more curious about the fire behind his back.

Depending on the way Oda goes with it, it's possible that someone who has a counter to his fire ability(fire cutting ability in Zoro's case or natural match-up with Marco's superior phoenix flames for example) may be able to exploit it against him with sufficient knowledge, so for now i'd say i still place him in the same ballpark with other YC1s

If however he can match ACOC Zoro or is able to use it himself, i'd place him as the strongest YC1
Yeah that was the most intriguing part lol.

It looked like he engulfed the cut Zoro made with the Shishishi Sonson with flames and just straight up negated the damage. If he can stack up Lunarian flame healing + the Ancient Zoan recovery, he'd be a pretty tough opponent to significantly damage lol.

"ACoC" can be used by any CoC user with Ryou. Oda has shown instantaneous unlocking TWICE. This is not a new technique but just a merging of old stuff.

Boa with 99.9% chance has it as well. It doesn't make her Top Tier, or "the strongest YC1" either. Neither does it place Yamato at that level.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Oh so ichijis explosion is island level? No. So in what way would kat not be affected by kings fire especially when fire actually is bad for moochi since it changes its composition? Kat ain't a logia
King’s explosion isn’t island level lmfao, that’s dumb as fuck even for a Zoro fan.

There is no evidence Katakuri is weak to fire, absolutely none. Katakuri even has explosive attacks, probably stronger than King’s own.

Even Zolo is dodging King’s point blank attacks, Katakuri would humiliate him both defensively and offensively.

or giving a guy who was able to scar kaido a pu
that possibly grants him the ability to launch attacks on that scale consistently is fatal for characters who arent toptiers ? and not really because he is a glass canon. ........

no indication has been given yet zoro is that short on time ,
five minute time bomb the island is on hasnt even elapsed
you are making this a bigger problem than it is . if your concern is making king a "glass canon" you should also be asking these questions with queen .......
Been saying the same exact thing about Queen this whole time.

Let me ask you a simple question. How much time do you think is reasonable for a fresh Yonko Commander to lose to a heavily injured opponent, in a 1 v 1, given all the portrayal YC's have received?

"ACoC" can be used by any CoC user with Ryou. Oda has shown instantaneous unlocking TWICE. This is not a new technique but just a merging of old stuff.

Boa with 99.9% chance has it as well. It doesn't make her Top Tier, or "the strongest YC1" either. Neither does it place Yamato at that level.
Cap. Ryou is the flow of haki outwards. Anyone that can project their haki onto an object or in long ranged attacks like swordslahes can uses ryou.

Luffy however has advanced ryou flowing his haki into someone causing internal destruction.

There have been plenty people in the one piece verse than can coat object (ryou) and posses coc but stil wont have advanced coc. Don chinjou is one

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Kaido categorized the ACoC users among the "Handful of very Strongest".

They are guaranteed to be above the rest of the pack. Yamato as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.