Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
His AP is dogshit? If he bypassed your durability and hits you with almost anything in his arsenal you die instantly

I’d like to see whoever your favorite character is tank an attack from Law

There’s a reason why he’s called the Surgeon of Death

:finally:
Literally everyone tanks Law's awakening :milaugh:it's not even as damaging as being hit by Zeus's lightning.

You're ignoring Katakuri using FS non stop for 11 hours, which clearly factored into how exhausted he had become towards the end of the fight. He didn't need to accumulate a ton of damage, when exhaustion can play a similar role into his inevitable defeat.

Same thing with Cracker and him making his biscuit soldiers non stop for 11 hours. Damage accumulated was irrelevant, as exhaustion was the main key in his downfall.

If Zoro becomes capable of damaging King, he will still need to overcome all of King's other stats. It's not just going to be "Oh, I can damage King now" and then proceed to defeat him.

King and Queen together couldn't put Marco down after an hour. It took Marco exhausting himself against two other Yonko Commanders and constantly healing a boatload of allies to finally be taken out of the fight.

This is the portrayal of Yonko Commanders. They are not easily overcome. It's not as simple as "I figured out the trick to beat them, so now the easy part has arrived."
"You're ignoring Katakuri using FS non stop for 11 hours"

you are also ignoring luffy having to use coo for that period of time sir, I say it evens out.

"Same thing with Cracker and him making his biscuit soldiers non stop for 11 hours. Damage accumulated was irrelevant, as exhaustion was the main key in his downfall."

no it wasnt . reread
he said he was a glass cannon at the start of the fight, he thought he had a free target once luffy got big and was one shot. being exhausted or fresh wouldnt change the outcome charging into g4 luffy like he did .

"If Zoro becomes capable of damaging King, he will still need to overcome all of King's other stats. It's not just going to be "Oh, I can damage King now" and then proceed to defeat him."

except the stat thats keeping zoro from beating king is the barrier to damaging him
if he can do that with adv coc , then yes this fight becomes a lot simpler.
luffy could damage katakuri in his base form but his coo meant even in g4 , he wasnt going to deal any damage . the gap between them seemed astronomical but luffy learning futuresight was really the only improvement needed to close the gap.

"King and Queen together couldn't put Marco down after an hour. It took Marco exhausting himself against two other Yonko Commanders and constantly healing a boatload of allies to finally be taken out of the fight."

I dont recall king and queen fighting marco together for an hr ........

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Being in awe of what someone does doesn’t make you weaker than them

You’re not making much sense here
Law was quite literally fanboying Zoro perma scarring Kaido while not being able to even stand.

Law got awakening.
Zoro got ACoC - something a handful of the very strongest in the world have.

Theres a difference.

Law was quite literally fanboying Zoro on the perma scarring Kaido while not being able to even stand.

Law got awakening.
Zoro got ACoC - something a handful of the very strongest in the world have.

Theres a difference.
How many people in the One Piece world have awakening? It’s like CoC but you train for it instead of having it from birth

There’s a chance none of the calamities will showcase awakening while Law already has

:myman:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
CoC users are already "handful of the strongest". It's 1 in millions.

Now add Ryou/Flowing Haki users ON TOP of CoC. That's like 12 people in One Piece.
Knowing Ryou and having CoC does not mean you can use Conquerors infusion lol. Oden didnt learn it until he went to sea. Zoro didnt learn it until he got hit by an ACoC attack.

Theres no reason for so many people to know ACoC.

And nope, I can literally smell the horseshit behind the CoC users top tier agenda. Not happening.

Major my friend. I know I have had my criticisms about King’s character (or lack thereof) in the past, but his combat showings this chapter are undeniable. Blocked Tatsumaki which cut Kaido himself, blasting off parts of Onigashima and walking off Death Lion Song have solidified him as being far above Katakuri, who was our introduction to the YC1 class, but obviously the weakest of them.

Of all the things to criticise a character for, not being able to put down Zoro is not a valid one. Zoro is the tankiest character in the entire series, and it’s not even close. Man dealt with a debilitating injury from Mihawk all of pre timeskip, yet still posed enough threat to terrify Arlong, take all of Luffy’s pain including his own and went on to fight a Pacifista and an admiral afterwards. If we ever saw the protagonists again in an extended fight, I guarantee he would make Luffy’s 11 hour record look cute. Speaking of 11 hours, Kata wasn’t even able to put down a wounded Luffy in that timespan, despite literally having the ability to stick him to the floor and go ham. Luffy had no answer to his awakening. None. And he couldn’t do the job given nearly half a freaking day.

It’s time to give King the credit he’s due as a fighter. He has the highest current bounty among the YC1s and he’s earned it. They are not the same.
You forget to mention his multi mountain explosion when you hit him.

It's like the timing was too perfect.

"There's something about her."

My initial feeling is that the novel won't be told from her perspective. If so, I wonder who will narrate?
Kozaburo obviously was not the person who I thought he was. However, Kuina's grandfather clearly has a bad history with the marines. In addition, their family helped Dragon around that time. Could it be the connecting dot of Tashigi and Kuina ?

Status
Not open for further replies.