Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@Shiroyru you are right. We were wrong when we told Zoro was Admiral Level.

Now that he's unlocked ACOC, he stands among the handful of the Very Strongest as per Kaido.

Whether that includes Admirals or not is subjective (I would include them at the top of the list). But this is undeniable lmao.
Post automatically merged:

When did I say that?
When did I say you said that?

Your German is not freedom of speech and it even have more problem. Your people hate prime minister.
Yiur have the immigration problems, but people can’t speak out due racism accusatio or by hate laws.

Now if you want to point the liberal laws, fine, but religious people don’t vote for liberal policies. Non religiois vote liberal policie. Doubt transgender gender stuff is related to religion but it is secular stuff.

It’s funny watching Zoro boys flailing around after their agenda has collapsed. Zoro give Dragon Kaido a tiny paper cut with Tatsumaki, then he barely survived taking like 5% of what is the equivalent of 2 Ikoku Sovereignty’s, and then put everything he had into giving Kaido a tiny ass scar that didn’t even make Kaido drop to his knees, but Zoro fanboys overrated the shit out of these moments and thought that they made Zoro Admiral level at minimum

Well when you build your house on headcannon then it's bound to collapse sooner or later.

Reality slapped them so hard that most aren't even active as highly as they used to:milaugh:

Btw, don't forget that this chapter clearly paved way for Mihawk to have all forms of advanced haki too.

So oda hit multiple headcannon birds with one chapter:milaugh:
Anti-Zoro Pirates on life support after this chapter drops. :gokulaugh:

:kata:

It’s funny watching Zoro boys flailing around after their agenda has collapsed. Zoro give Dragon Kaido a tiny paper cut with Tatsumaki, then he barely survived taking like 5% of what is the equivalent of 2 Ikoku Sovereignty’s, and then put everything he had into giving Kaido a tiny ass scar that didn’t even make Kaido drop to his knees, but Zoro fanboys overrated the shit out of these moments and thought that they made Zoro Admiral level at minimum
:josad:

What?

Zoro barely dodges Tempura Udon while he could comfortably dodge Queen's lasers. The fuck are you on?
Nope, Zoro also dodges it, and gets partially hit because of Enma.

Even with Enma distracting him, King couldn't hit him completely, while he struggled much more to dodge the Laser Beams being 100% focused at it

Not to mention he said "How can you block that, its like a Laser Beam", Laser beam is the first thing that came to his mind, obviously he remembers Queen shoots Laser Beams, right?

So Queen's Laser > Tempura Udon easily, and its harder to dodge aswell, as we see from Sanji and Zoro. Also easier to shoot.

Does that change the fact that MP chopper dodged the same lasers?
Nope, but doesn't changes the fact that Queen wasn't even trying, thats why he beat Chopper with a bite and tried to eat him for fun
:suresure:

You are one of the serious contender to 2k21 Candyland Clown Awards.. Who knows if you work harder may be u can even put your name to Circus Hall of Fame as noodle. Good luck

Bulls.it
What about all the pedos from the past??
Like Ancient Greece you mean that whole boy love thing a meme as homosexuality by world.
It is very open in ancient greece.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty_in_ancient_Greece

https://larryhurtado.wordpress.com/2015/08/26/early-christianity-on-sexual-abuse-of-children/

Now if you want talk about Catholic church sexual abuse. Yes I believe it is wrong and they should be punishment for their crime. No excuse. But cathloic church don’t say pedos stuff is okay in Catholic religion.

Note: I am not Catholic.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Even with Enma distracting him, King couldn't hit him completely, while he struggled much more to dodge the Laser Beams being 100% focused at it
Literally in the previous chapter, Zoro barely dodged it whhen Enma wasnt distracting him.

Not to mention he said "How can you block that, its like a Laser Beam", Laser beams is the first thing that come to his mind, obviously he remembers Queen shoots Lasers, right?

So Queen's Laser > Tempura Udon easily, and its harder to dodge as we see from Sanji and Zoro
Its a metaphor lool. It has nothing to do with Queen or Lasers.

Sanji and Zoro dodged Queens lasers easily. Zoro, without Enma distracting him, struggled to dodge Tempura Udon last chapter.

Tempura Udon > Queens lasers. Stop the bullshit and copium.

Excuse me XD? I mean, how would you know? Do I know you? ( You changed username or something? ).
You are right. I made mistake, hating religion does not mean you are atheist. Sorry about come up wrong conclusio. I guess you are deism or agnostic.

Saw your post before before my account. It is like lurking at the post. Anyone can do it

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Anti-Zoro Pirates on life support after this chapter drops. :gokulaugh:

:kata:
The implications of this chapter is so huge that it will need a dedicated thread in itself.

Just to summarize -

zoro will definitely get all forms of advanced haki.

Since zoro and luffy has been shown to have similar and strong will, their haki will also be similar in strength. Thus, zoro and luffy will be very close to strength by the end as biggest obstacle (Ad CoC which is rarest) is gone now

Mihawk being over shanks got biggest boost since dawn of OP. It should be clear to everyone now that Mihawk is top tier and not at some YC level dumbass headcannon power status. Shanks being haki man and thus stronger than mihawk has taken a big hit because now Mihawk will have all forms of advanced haki

It's likely that king can have AdCoC too. So, his portrayal is getting better and better in comparison to Katakuri.

End game opponents - be it admirals or BB will have advanced form of hakis - at least top two strongest opponents who will fight luffy and zoro.

And, yeah Asura is manifestation of CoC itself

The implications of this chapter is so huge that it will need a dedicated thread in itself.

Just to summarize -

zoro will definitely get all forms of advanced haki.

Since zoro and luffy has been shown to have similar and strong will, their haki will also be similar in strength. Thus, zoro and luffy will be very close to strength by the end as biggest obstacle (Ad CoC which is rarest) is gone now

Mihawk being over shanks got biggest boost since dawn of OP. It should be clear to everyone now that Mihawk is top tier and not at some YC level dumbass headcannon power status. Shanks being haki man and thus stronger than mihawk has taken a big hit because now Mihawk will have all forms of advanced haki

It's likely that king can have AdCoC too. So, his portrayal is getting better and better in comparison to Katakuri.

End game opponents - be it admirals or BB will have advanced form of hakis - at least top two strongest opponents who will fight luffy and zoro.
the real biggest obstacle was not advcoc as that just became a thing, it was g4

Status
Not open for further replies.