Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat:

Why? Does that mean Rayleigh nerfed or missed Luffy's potential because he didnt teach Luffy to use advCoA or advCoC?
Rayleigh at least has the possibility to handwave that since he did train him to control CoC and explained it would grow with him+ the whole only in real combat will you grow excuse but in Zoro's case he literally knew nothing about CoC.

Zoro, without Enma distracting him, struggled to dodge Tempura Udon last chapter.
He just needed to move to his sideline, he completely dodged it, the fact that Sanji dodged Queen's Lasers better than Zoro initially even with his body feeling weird (and Zoro noticing it) shows that Sanji's ability to dodge is superior, mainly because of his flying potential, yet against Black Coffee beam he got scared by it and needed to desperatly take flight in order to dodge it properly.

So basically Sanji, who dodges better, made more effort to dodge Black Coffee, while Zoro who has inferior mobility dodges King's attack easier, needing Enma as a distraction only to get partially hit afterwards.

If that attack made Zoro remember how strong a Laser beam is, Laser beams who were being shoot at him moments before by Queen, it means the Laser Beam is stronger, he knows it cannot be blocked anyway

Last edited:
Why?

CoC can't be taught or trained. It needs to be awakened. So how you expect Mihawk to teach CoC to zoro?
At the very least I would expect Zoro to know something about it, there's a few ways to explain it away like Zoro not being awakened at the time and therefore it couldn't be detected or if it's truly part of making a Black Blade perhaps it would naturally and eventually develop in swordsmen as long as they keep coating their swords but there's still the aspect of indiscriminately knocking out people if it isn't controlled but maybe Mihawk flying solo for so long didn't consider that.

He just needed to move to his sideline, he completely dodged it, the fact that Sanji dodged Queen's Lasers better than Zoro initially even with his body feeling weird (and Zoro noticing it) shows that Sanji's ability to dodge is superior, mainly because of his flying potential, yet against Black Coffee beam he got scared by it and needed to desperatly take flight in order to dodge it properly.

So basically Sanji, who dodges better, made more effort to dodge Black Coffee, while Zoro who has inferior mobility easily dodges King's attack, needing Enma as a distraction only to get partially hit.

If that attack made Zoro remember how strong a Laser beam is, Laser beams who were being shoot at him moments before, it means the Laser Beam is stronger, he knows it cannot be blocked
Sanji did not dodge Queen's laser better. He jumped up, Zoro jumped to the side. Sanji grunted as he barely dodged.

Then Zoro asked him to stop slowing him down, and Sanji didn't disagree but said he'll be okay.

Like, I'm all for believing Sanji can react faster because CoO, but let's not push false narrative and things factually wrong.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

So basically Sanji, who dodges better, made more effort to dodge Black Coffee, while Zoro who has inferior mobility easily dodges King's attack, needing Enma as a distraction only to get partially hit.
1. Sanji didn't dodge the initial lasers better than Zoro. He jumped up while Zoro dodged it by ducking and jumping sideways. Both of them were on their feat at the end of it. And Zoro was asking Sanji about his body.

2. Zoro did struggle to dodge the Tempura Udon. That literally was the point of the last chapter.

3. Sanji getting scared is not a sign of anything. Black Coffee was dodged by Monster Point Chopper effortlessly. Queen toying with Chopper does not mean the lasers travel slower or anything lol. Sanji dodged Black Coffee effortlessly as well. And Black Coffee is no different from a regular Queen laser. It's just like G4's Kong Gun. Luffy doesn't need to spell it out everytime but it is the same move.

Multiple false premises with insane mental gymnastics all to prove what? Nothing at the end of it. Tempura Udon is faster than Queen's laser.

Queen's lasers literally haven't posed a threat to any character in the entire arc yet. It has not hit a single target.

At the very least I would expect Zoro to know something about it, there's a few ways to explain it away like Zoro not being awakened at the time and therefore it couldn't be detected or if it's truly part of making a Black Blade perhaps it would naturally and eventually develop in swordsmen as long as they keep coating their swords but there's still the aspect of indiscriminately knocking out people if it isn't controlled but maybe Mihawk flying solo for so long didn't consider that.
I'm guessing Zoro never showcased the capability of using CoC to Mihawk, which I personally believe Asura to be a manifestation of said CoC.

Because all three admirals and Garp don’t even focus on Marco.

Garp just one punch marco, that it.

Kizaru and Marco just have clash and then kizaru is fighting against whitebeard. Then kizaru block shock waves. Then kizaru is kicking luffy and trolling on luffy. He is literally all over the place. It is not focus fight against Marco.

Kuzan don’t even fight against marco. Marco ist sneak attack kick on Kuzan. And that it.

Akainu is not even targeting Marco. He spend more time on battling whitebeard, chasing luffy just because Akainu hate luffy.

King and Queen are focus to taken down on Marco. Same Marco choked zoan king form and queen form so Marco can throw zoro for rooftop battle.

@Jiihad why this topi is crazy on king wank
"Don't focus", what kinda excuse is this?

If anything, that reminds me, Kizaru could only hurt Marco the moment Marco "don't focus" and distracted. He was distracted after seeing Whitebeard's bad health.
And even with Marco distracted, Kizaru still needed Onigumo's help just to hurt Marco.

Or just like Aokiji needed Jozu to "don't focus" to finally gain upper hand. Or Akainu needed Whitebeard to "don't focus" and coughing to finally land a hit.

Don't use "don't focus", it only makes Admirals look more shitty than they actually are.

P.s.
King and Queen "don't focus" too against Marco. They several times seen ignoring Marco and focused on Grandpa Hyou, Chopper, Sanji instead.

@Topi Jerami is a made man, we respect tha way he moves
I see some people move on different journey.

If topi guy want debate me about king thing, I will respond but I will be tired of this over again. Oh well
ever heard phase of survival of fitness? It is not strongest survive but the fittest to survival environment like taking apart at nature and cope with environment. Topi made bad argument like claiming king is strongest because he survive any environment. Similar to water bear thing but water besr is not strongest creature alive in real world

Status
Not open for further replies.