Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro said "gotta unleash this enma a bit more" even back then he wasnt using it properly out of fear of it sucking him dry.
He wasn't using it upto its potential.
Post automatically merged:

Current Zoro > Current Luffy

EoS Zoro > Eos Luffy

My cents

"Wanna become a King Roronoa? King referenced to Ryuma in the past:

I bet Zoro shall become the New World's Strongest.
No, he won't. Nor he is stronger currently.

As a combatant King is strictly superior to Marco.

Similarities:
  • Both possess flight and high mobility.
  • Both can regenerate and/or heal themselves with attacks.

Differences:
  • Fire
    • Marco's fire heals others.
    • King's fire hurts others.

King's advantages:
  • Durability
    • His wings are harder than Kaido's dragon scales.
  • Stamina
    • Scaling from Jack he should be able to fight for 5 days.
    • He outlasted Marco and wasn't winded in the slightest when his battle with Zoro started.
  • Offence
    • Tempura Udon flattened several small mountains and obliterated the underlying bedrock.
    • Imperial Archer overpowered Zoro's Ultra Tiger Hunt.
    • His Wind Scythes overpowered Zoro's guard and sent him flying.

As a combatant, King is just of a higher class/calibre than Marco.

@MarineHQ62, @Fujishiro, @RayanOO.
They won't acknowledge any of it.
Because Zoro's opponent.

I know that Queen will go down first but please oda dont cut away from this fight!
My guess is:

Chapter 1034 - The first half will be Zoro vs King, and then it will transition to Sanji vs Queen without killing the moment.

Chapter 1035 - Concludes of Sanji's fight but the last 2 or 3 pages are already focus on Zoro vs King

Chapter 1036 - The entire chapter to conclude Zoro vs King

Let's not lie to ourselves. This is Zoro arc.
I'm happy that we have another conqueror in the crew. It has to be like that if we want to compare it to other power house.
It does seems he just letting it out without controlling the amount though.
I guess he will refine it in the next arcs or off panel during his usual training

It's now very likely that King also has CoC. It's almost a given at this point.
Its luffys arc too since he is the big man coming out of wano as the most feared. Nah nvm every arc is luffys arc he just shares his arcs with other characters so yea u right

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
As a combatant King is strictly superior to Marco.

Similarities:
  • Both possess flight and high mobility.
  • Both can regenerate and/or heal themselves with attacks.

Differences:
  • Fire
    • Marco's fire heals others.
    • King's fire hurts others.

King's advantages:
  • Durability
    • His wings are harder than Kaido's dragon scales.
  • Stamina
    • Scaling from Jack he should be able to fight for 5 days.
    • He outlasted Marco and wasn't winded in the slightest when his battle with Zoro started.
  • Offence
    • Tempura Udon flattened several small mountains and obliterated the underlying bedrock.

As a combatant, King is just of a higher class/calibre than Marco.

@MarineHQ62, @Fujishiro, @RayanOO.
Nice for you to compare them while not listing too Marco advantages and only listing King advantages. It's called bias.

Marco is def faster than King : more speed feats than King.

Marco doesn't need durability if everything goes through him

Stamina : once again its a false comparison because King never had the same fighting and conditions than Marco.
King never fought Marco + Jozu for an extended period of time while healing the rest of the floor. (and having a little nice fight/clash vs BM).
Even if they had the exact same stamina it would be normal for Marco to be far more exhausted.

Offence
you're comparing King and Marco offense while using Zoro offense. It's a wrong way of doing it.

Zoro isn't doing anything with his attacks to King while Marco sent King flying 2 times and even drew blood from King.

From the small time we have on screen Marco can totally deal with King.

A pheonix brand vs Imperial archer ? You don't know at all how this will going.

For now given their portrayal and on screen interactions I still have Marco > King. Not by much at all but still.

Nice for you to compare them while not listing too Marco advantages and only listing King advantages. It's called bias.

Marco is def faster than King : more speed feats than King.

Marco doesn't need durability if everything goes through him

Stamina : once again its a false comparison because King never had the same fighting and conditions than Marco.
King never fought Marco + Jozu for an extended period of time while healing the rest of the floor. (and having a little nice fight/clash vs BM).
Even if they had the exact same stamina it would be normal for Marco to be far more exhausted.

you're comparing King and Marco offense while using Zoro offense. It's a wrong way of doing it.

Zoro isn't doing anything with his attacks to King while Marco sent King flying 2 times and even drew blood from King.

From the small time we have on screen Marco can totally deal with King.

A pheonix brand vs Imperial archer ? You don't know at all how this will going.

For now given their portrayal and on screen interactions I still have Marco > King. Not by much at all but still.
Zoro drew blood from King with Onigiri
But King easily adapt

- I think too many people are tripping on this Hybrid thing. Has powers, transforms. The details don't really matter, it's not like we even knows what he looks like yet or anything else about his body. Reminds me of Souther or some shit so far.

- Enma was a bigger nerf than pretty much anyone has figured for the last year. Now that Zoro has bonded with all three he looks like a true conqueror. This translation is a little dodgy but I like that it touches on dispelling the stupid idea that Zoro isn't as strong as Oden.

- lmao hell memories. Out of pity I'll pretend that Sanji could be Lunarian

Status
Not open for further replies.