Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Marco is def faster than King : more speed feats than King.
No he is not. Imperial Archer may be faster than Marco. We have no comparison between Marco and Hybrid King.

Marco doesn't need durability if everything goes through him
Marco's regeneration gets exhausted pretty quickly.

Stamina : once again its a false comparison because King never had the same fighting and conditions than Marco.
King never fought Marco + Jozu for an extended period of time while healing the rest of the floor. (and having a little nice fight/clash vs BM).
Even if they had the exact same stamina it would be normal for Marco to be far more exhausted.
Marco fought Base/Zoan King and Queen. Queen had not used his Hybrid form, and King was very casual.

Marco later fought a casual King alone and was defeated.

you're comparing King and Marco offense while using Zoro offense. It's a wrong way of doing it.

Zoro isn't doing anything with his attacks to King while Marco sent King flying 2 times and even drew blood from King.

From the small time we have on screen Marco can totally deal with King.
Zoro knocked King down and drew way more blood from King than Marco did.

Marco fought against King before his mask was partially broken, so King was fucking around and taking things casually.

Before Zoro broke part of King's mask, Zoro had the upper hand against King. Once Zoro broke part King's mask, King began molesting Zoro.

A casual King != a pissed off King.

Marco only proved that he can fight against a casual King. For all we know, if Marco fights against a King as serious as the one Zoro is fighting currently, he gets molested just as badly.

When Zoro finally completely destroys King's mask, we'll see him truly go all out.

The disparity in King's performance before his mask was partially broken and after it was, means that Marco's feats simply don't translate to the current King, let alone all out King.

@Albino 👑, @MarineHQ62.

A pheonix brand vs Imperial archer ? You don't know at all how this will going.
Phoenix Brand couldn't even send Zoan Queen flying, stop the nonsense. It's best feat (pushing down the Queen Mama Chanter) is at best comparable to what King did with a casual kick in Zoan form.

For now given their portrayal and on screen interactions I still have Marco > King. Not by much at all but still.
That's because you're ridiculously biased and want Sanji's opponent to be comparable to Zoro's opponent.

-Defeating Killer
-Sending Hawkins packing
-Making Apoo look like a fool
-ACoA
-Slicing Kaido's scales with mid-tier attacks like Tatsumaki
-Blocking the strongest attack in the history momentarily
-And then, with 30+ bones broken and stamina nearly depleted, scarring Kaido for life.
-CoC

And now, command over ACoC, something Kaido says "only the strongest in the world" possess.

And still going strong. Just how much will Woro achieve this arc? :finally:
Need more! motto motto!:steef::steef::steef::steef:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
So King has CoC confirmed too?
If the translation is right, he indeed pose CoC perhaps even adv CoC.
@Cinera
  1. Wait for the Viz to drop before making inferences from such specific wording.
  2. It's possible that King was referring to Kaido.

Remember our conservation in discord, it really seems indeed that we get a adv CoC clash as I predict in the past.:steef:
But if this happened, I'd fucking nut.

Jack fans really were dreaming:suresure:. I always thought he was over hyped...glad Oda treated him well enough
The problem is just... He get offscreened.
Look at King and Queen, King is a monster on his own and even Queen looking pretty op for laugh of Sanji strongest move up to date.
And these battle above are not end yet, Jack just need onscreen feats and he would look impressive too...

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
-Defeating Killer
-Sending Hawkins packing
-Making Apoo look like a fool
-ACoA
-Slicing Kaido's scales with mid-tier attacks like Tatsumaki
-Blocking the strongest attack in the history momentarily
-And then, with 30+ bones broken and stamina nearly depleted, scarring Kaido for life.
-CoC

And now, command over ACoC, something Kaido says "only the strongest in the world" possess.

And still going strong. Just how much will Woro achieve this arc? :finally:
How could you forget Hiryuu Kaen?

The problem is just... He get offscreened.
Look at King and Queen, King is a monster on his own and even Queen looking pretty op for laugh of Sanji strongest move up to date.
And these battle above are not end yet, Jack just need onscreen feats and he would look impressive too...
That is also true. However, if you compare how much Jack was hyped by the fandom to how King was downplayed by the fandom, there is a clear difference.
Jack was over hyped while King was downplayed but Oda corrected the fandom mistake with how he treated both characters

This chapter may have made my theory that the anime screwed up with zoro using CoC early more possible, I have feeling he hasn't shown basic CoC pre 1033 because of Sandai Kitetsu.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
What is King’s gimmick I wonder?

He can explode and doesn’t take damage from literally anything.
:zorothink::zorothink::zorothink::zorothink::zorothink::zorothink:
I'm guessing it's a combination of:
  • Zoan form durability
    • His wings could block Tatsumaki
  • Lunarian hax
    • Fire healing/regeneration
      • There was fire leaking from the cut Shi Shishi Sonson made.
    • Fire rebirth
      • He blew himself up in a massive explosion and came out unscathed.
    • Damage absorption
      • The explosion seems to have been caused by Zoro's attack and not something King triggered deliberately.
      • Was he perhaps absorbing all of Zoro's attacks so far, and then the accumulated kinetic energy was released in that massive explosion?

Great Zoro chapter, 5/5 :finally:
:zosmug:

Curiously how these recent chapters also hype Marco's AP against King and Queen.

ShiShi SonSon is one of Zoro's strongest attacks, and yet Marco looked better attacking King, the same could be said for Sanji and Marco attacking Queen. Marco was most likely going all out there, against 2 tough Commanders, thats why he wasn't shown doing something similar after that

Imagine Sanji's mind right now:

He destroyed his Power Up, used one of his strongest move and Queen just walked away smiling.

:suresure::suresure::sanjimeh::queenhear:

Sanji vs Queen is about to go crazy, i hope

Yes it is. He clearly didn't have the sword under control as Enma hasn't accepted him. Lol even Zoro and King recognised it. But you do you i ain't here to convince you
What chapter did they recognize it?This chapter! What chapter was his arm thin because of haki drainage? This chapter! What chapter did Zoro start composing about Enma‘s behavior? This chapter!
But yeah you are right. He had the same problem during the rooftop fight. :lawsigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.