Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Eiichiro Oda: There is no relationship between Kuina and Tashigi

Years later, literally pours a Zoro backstory with Kuina and Tashigi (on the cover)

The Green Databook also declared Sabo as dead before he was revealed alive in Dressrosa ofc. I can see why they had to do that but it was still somewhat BS but it's even worse now as Oda is baiting us with "another Sabo death" and this time it's offscreen too! Talk about adding insult to injury!

For ones who have seen Jojo Part 3/Stardust Crusaders, I'm getting some very familiar BS/deja vu with a certain great character from it.

:beckmoji::whitepress::mihugh::lusalty::goatasure::king:

Exactly.

Katakuri with his future sight.
Marco with his regen.
King with his ????

First commanders always seem to have something that makes them busted
King with his genes. His race is maybe the most durable one + he’s healing himself with his Ancient Zoan.
What a beast
:crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

The conquerors trio
:steef:

How is Enma a nerf??? He literally is says:
You are testing me. If it wasn’t for Enma he wouldn’t have gotten stronger. Cuz. Enma is challenging him. And Enma started doing that this chapter on rooftop he was fine.
You forget to read the chapter or something? How is a sword "challenging" him by sucking up his Haki and shrivelling up his arm during his fights with 2 Yonkos and King not a nerf? Of course once he masters it and it accepts him it won't be, but it has been since he got it

Last edited:
Current Zoro > Current Luffy

EoS Zoro > Eos Luffy

My cents

"Wanna become a King Roronoa?"
King referenced to Ryuma in the past:

I bet Zoro shall become the New World's Strongest.

:cheers:
A bet I shall gladly take. The strongest swordsman? Definitely. The strongest overall only after Luffy dies.
how much you wanna bet? How about 5 bitcoins?

You forget to read the chapter or something? How is a sword "challenging" him by sucking up his Haki and shrivelling up his arm during his fights with 2 Yonkos and King not a nerf? Of course once he masters it and it excepts him it won't be, but it has been since he got it
No it isn‘t. He had the sword under control until the end of last chapter. It started to act out then. Cuz the sword realized zoro wasn‘t worth yet. On the roof he didn’t have the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.