Powers & Abilities AdvCoC

Current Zoro > Current Luffy

EoS Zoro > Eos Luffy

My cents

"Wanna become a King Roronoa?"
King referenced to Ryuma in the past:

I bet Zoro shall become the New World's Strongest.

:zosleepy:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Im not child like yall are, i dont have problem with zoro's AdvCoC.
i dont follow children's path that if u like sanji or zoro you have to hate the other one, i dont like the writing about it
When I said I hate sanji?
I always believe he is or he will be third stronger in the crew. But It's clear than Luffy and Zoro are another level (roger and ray, xebec and wb or shanks and wb)

The series will end in a couple of years clearly.

It make sense she has it, she's the only daughter of Kaido that always aim for strength
Katakuri is 50 years old and is big moms son, he doesnt have it
Stop using the " she is kaido's daughter so she should have it " also katakuri trained his whole life so he aimed to be strong too.

Katakuri is 50 years old and is big moms son, he doesnt have it
Stop using the " she is kaido's daughter so she should have it " also katakuri trained his whole life so he aimed to be strong too.
Some characters more special than others
  • Not everyone has FS like Katakuri despite being stronger than him,
  • Luffy/Zoro/Sanji being as strong as they are for their age and defeating pirates with 10+ years of piracy experience
Yamato in this case carries the genes of her father with a strong will to suppress him and be free from her shackles. No average weak willed child can go through what she did when she was younger.

Current Zoro > Current Luffy

EoS Zoro > Eos Luffy

My cents

"Wanna become a King Roronoa?"
King referenced to Ryuma in the past:

I bet Zoro shall become the New World's Strongest.

:zosleepy:
stop referring to a failed manga that nobody has read, and ryuma was never said to be the world strongest that is a lie

the higher you go up the ladder
the more frequent these abilities become
was a time where coc was rare.

zoro is using it early imo
but this is also an arc where he surpasses a yonko righthand man
its top tiers from here on out.

So... few chapters ago it was only handful of people can use and learn it... but now its everybody using it like its nothing? Wtf is this
Who is everybody?
Known characters:
1. Luffy
2. Kaido
3. Zoro
4. Yamato
5. Shanks
6. Xebec (dead)
7. Whitebeard (dead)
8. Roger (dead)

Thats 8 out of 1,174 characters and three are dead. Maybe I’m missing a few and there might be new ones confirmed but all of these characters have legit reasons to have it.

Only the strongest can uses it Zoro is just going to be one of the strongest which we have known since the beginning of the series.