Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion he missed the chance to become strong warrior. He choose to become only the cook in SH crew. Its decided when he destroy the raid suit.
But maybe he will have ACoO, maybe almost like katakuri at least. Btw in SH crew there already jinbe who can replaced sanji from trio monster, but i dont think jinbe life span is long enough.
Sanji's passion>the raid suit, it's the whole point of his character arc

Jimbei can't replace sanji, come on the onigashima fights are a big enough hint lol

Zoro already 3rd strongest swordsman
1 mihawk
2 shiryu
3 zoro

Shanks ain't a swordsman imo
Shank was draw initially for the color page for the number 2, It look like Oda is seeing Shanks as a swordman :myman:
Post automatically merged:

And you’re ridiculously wanking every characters you like or interacting with Zoro ? no ?

just checked your record with Zoro, Yamato, now King etc.

First you thought Zoro was some godly being strong, after you thought Yamato >> King, now King > Yamato and King >>> Kata or King low diff Queen ?

You will have to change your ways again soon.

King is stronger than Queen no doubt but he doesn’t have a godly portrayal compare to him. He won’t low diff Queen at all
to be honest there arent many player stronger than Yamato (luffy&Zoro and maybe King) 2 Yonko that it. I have't see any good hacky feat for Kid nor Law to put this 2 in this category (they have axe power but base on Kaido word only the one with the skill to coat with coc are at the top). So cinera wanking is actually good placed :milaugh:

Shank was draw initially for the color page for the number 2, It look like Oda is seeing Shanks as a swordman :myman:

to be honest there arent many player stronger than Yamato (luffy&Zoro and maybe King) 2 Yonko that it. I have't see any good hacky feat for Kid nor Law to put this 2 in this category (they have axe power but base on Kaido word only the one with the skill to coat with coc are at the top). So cinera wanking is actually good placed :milaugh:
If you think only people with CoC are at the top then you don’t respect the Admirals enough

The only Admirals I see having CoC are Akainu, Aokiji, and maybe Fujitora because they all either fought for a top position or seek to change a system that has existed for a long time

If you think only people with CoC are at the top then you don’t respect the Admirals enough

The only Admirals I see having CoC are Akainu, Aokiji, and maybe Fujitora because they all either fought for a top position or seek to change a system that has existed for a long time
yeah but over hall show me good hacky feat for this 2 Kid and Law bring me panel in which are using advcoo or adcoa I havent see any.
they relay complete on their devil power which make sense but still people with strong hacky can easily counter df power.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
When he faces Mihawk.
:goyea:

King took damage from Marco's healing fire...maybe only physical attacks do not work against him as long as he has flames to heal himself with.

Marco healing flames > King's flames > Cutting/Blunt force attacks.

Get rid of the flames and King is now Free Real Estate
Phoenix flames counter other flames.

Marco’s blue bird/knee making King bleed might actually be a clue from Oda….
Rengoku Oni Giri made King bleed way more than Marco. It's not something as simple as that.

It's definitely connected to his fire though. Maybe Zoro eventually overcomes it with his fire cutting techniques.

yeah but over hall show me good hacky feat for this 2 Kid and Law bring me panel in which are using advcoo or adcoa I havent see any.
they relay complete on their devil power which make sense but still people with strong hacky can easily counter df power.
Just like Big Moms strong haki countered Laws awakening... yeah

Strong haki is irrelevant against hax

The Surgeon of Death is unbeatable once he masters awakening

:finally:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
King and queen still > king
A Queen that only used his Base and Zoan forms, and a casual King restricted to those same forms. The same casual King that Zoro fought on par with.

And marco still > king
Marco couldn't even defeat the version of King that Zoro fought on par with. Let alone the version of King that was molesting Zoro.

Marco can't contend with the version of King Zoro was contending with from 1027 onwards, let alone when King finally goes all out.

01. Enma was a Nerf ---> Enma Zoro Post-1033 > Shusui Zoro > Enma Zoro Pre-1033
02. Zoro is Confirmed CoC User ---> Not only he have it, but it's so Overwhelming (Only Shanks showed such Presence)
03. WSS is a King's Ambition ---> Not only this Title is put on Same Level as Pirate King, but this Confirms Mihawk as CoC User
04. Kozaburo was a Pirate ---> Dragon is allied with Zoro's Village that is founded by Samurai Pirate, suggesting Wano have ties to Revos
05. King isn't Surprised ---> This suggests that King is also a CoC User, after all his Race were called "Gods" meaning they once Ruled
06. Battle switches to Underground ---> This could lead to an Encounter with Fire Yokai and/or Yamato (She is passing through all Fights)
07. King takes No Damage ---> The way he was Drawn when he took Lion's Song suggests that he can Absorb Damage & then Release it
08. Sanji questions King's Race End ---> If Nature can't beat them & nothing "Physical", i believe it suggests they were beaten by Yokai !!
09. Zoro almost losing his Swords ---> It mirrors Sanji almost losing his Emotions, suggesting that Luffy's Treasure is gonna be in Danger
10. Zoro's Swords are Explained ---> This means that Finally, we will get explanation about Luffy's Treasure which is his "Straw Hat"
11. Zoro is taking Damage ---> Mink's Drug Effect will make "Nothing Happened" look Cute, Zoro will be absent from Next Short Arc
12. Swords are made to Kill ---> Also Enma is so serious about doing it's Duty, ZKK has never been so obvious
13. Kozaburo's Appearance ---> He looks like Wado's Humanoid Form from SBS, which begs the question, why is Yoru a Female?!
14. Enma is Lord of Underworld/Hell ---> Prepare yourself to see Zoro in Impel Down, that Prison's Legend will go down forever

TBC
When we read this one , I only ask one question why is not King Yonkou with this depiction .d.d.d.dd

Current Zoro > Current Luffy

EoS Zoro > Eos Luffy

My cents

"Wanna become a King Roronoa? King referenced to Ryuma in the past:

I bet Zoro shall become the New World's Strongest.
Another day , another comedy from beta version

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
What about ashura?
Cant wait this fight made in anime.
The effect will be epic, like when zoro v killer attacking with his base already destroyed the ground around him what about this 3 sword imbued with CoC. :steef:
Maybe he'll be able to use ashura for longer than just one attack.

As a combatant King is strictly superior to Marco.

Similarities:
  • Both possess flight and high mobility.
  • Both can regenerate and/or heal themselves with attacks.

Differences:
  • Fire
    • Marco's fire heals others.
    • King's fire hurts others.

King's advantages:
  • Durability
    • His wings are harder than Kaido's dragon scales.
  • Stamina
    • Scaling from Jack he should be able to fight for 5 days.
    • He outlasted Marco and wasn't winded in the slightest when his battle with Zoro started.
  • Offence
    • Tempura Udon flattened several small mountains and obliterated the underlying bedrock.
    • Imperial Archer overpowered Zoro's Ultra Tiger Hunt.
    • His Wind Scythes overpowered Zoro's guard and sent him flying.

As a combatant, King is just of a higher class/calibre than Marco.

@MarineHQ62, @Fujishiro, @RayanOO.
--Marco's regen is extremely limited

--Marco fans say it is linked to stamina where it is never mentioned so

--They say - Marco healed everyone on live floor but marco only used his flame's heat against the virus

--Marco fought in a two versus one but that was for only 5 chapters and all zoan queen can do is shoot single laser attacks and was not focused on marco ; King also never used his hybrid on panel and used attacks like tankyudon

--King easily outlast marco and wins

Status
Not open for further replies.