Character Discussion What "Kingly ambitions" does Sanji has?

If your born with CoC, but never knew anything…..its quite impossible to have an ambition. Let alone one to be a King. Ambition doesnt correleate with CoC at all.

Having a King ambition isnt a requirement for CoC. We‘ve seen this time and time again with characters like Kata or WB. However if you do have CoC you are more likely to have a kingly ambition in comparison to someone else. Because CoC users make the best leaders…..something Sanji is amazing at being.

The only requirements for CoC shown so far by most if not all CoC users has been charismatic leadership and indomitable willpower. Something Sanji both has.

CoC was aces and Luffys first Haki type.
I mean to say that CoC is not gonna help him beat Queen now. He needs CoA a lot more for that.
Post automatically merged:

What does this even has to do with CoC?

Doflamingo and Kid don't need to have top tier CoA in order to have CoC, Blackbeard also wont probably, since he completely relies on his DFs
Read my reply above.

Is that even an obstacle at this point? Zoro started his COC career with stage 2.
I'd argue his intimidating aura was always basic CoC, though. We just didn't know it yet.

And unlike Zoro, the Cook has no exposure to either Adv. CoA or Adv. CoC yet. If he used the later all of a sudden, that's a a gigantic asspull.

Not really. Zoros CoC was related to his swordsmanship and empowered all his swords because of that. Not all CoC work the same it seems.
Nah, Zoro's CoC is because his WSS ambition. It wasn't until he reaffirmed that in 1033 that the fodders started dropping.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I'd argue his intimidating aura was always basic CoC, though. We just didn't know it yet.

And unlike Zoro, the Cook has no exposure to either Adv. CoA or Adv. CoC yet. If he used the later all of a sudden, that's a a gigantic asspull.
Well, I didn't say Sanji gets COC attacks; I said he gets COC like the most basic version of it. He may or may not get COC attacks but he's more than likely getting COC.

I disagree. It’s never about the death but love that causes these conquerors to break.

The loss of loved ones - Luffy
The desire to not lose any further loved ones - Ace

Even Sanji stands here. People say he lost his will in Baratie but that was never the case. He just found something more important to him than his ambition, Zeff and the baratie. Mihawk says whenever those with strong will lower themselves it’s for another, in Sanjis case it was Zeff the only man to show him love in his life.
People say his will got broken in WCI but that was because he wanted to not lose those he cared for just like Ace did. He kept fighting the engagement until he realized that fighting this was just going to get Zeff or Luffy killed. So he sacrificed his ambition and his life to preserve those he cared for. Like oden did in Wano.

Against unwinnable odds, Sanji doesn’t fight to win. That’s never been his style, but he does fight. He instead fights to ensure that no one else has to die. We saw this in Skypeia when he saved Nami and Usopp from the arc. We saw this in Dressrosa when he saved Nami Brook chopper and Momo from Doffy. Both times he knew he couldn’t win, but he fought because he wasn’t going to allow his loved ones to die.
Not their death but the death of a loved one..
I don't think that we disagree on this one really..
And i agree about sanji in everything you said.
The only thing that i don't remember if it was on manga or animé that sanji after he lost to iva and understand their difference in strength he didn't try to fight again..
While zoro fight the baboons again and again while he was getting beaten effortlessly by the baboons..
This is one thing that i could put "against" the theory of sanji having CoC the other is that oda just gave him DF abilities and he could try something different with sanji

Not really. Zoros CoC was related to his swordsmanship and empowered all his swords because of that. Not all CoC work the same it seems.
doesn't all advCoC work the same?

Well, I didn't say Sanji gets COC attacks; I said he gets COC like the most basic version of it. He may or may not get COC attacks but he's more than likely getting COC.
I think Sanji is too kind a person to get CoC, maybe down the line if Oda really wants to push it he can give Sanji advCoC but Sanji would never use CoC on other people because of who he is, he is like Chopper in that regard, they are too good-natured for their own good

Not their death but the death of a loved one..
I don't think that we disagree on this one really..
And i agree about sanji in everything you said.
The only thing that i don't remember if it was on manga or animé that sanji after he lost to iva and understand their difference in strength he didn't try to fight again..
While zoro fight the baboons again and again while he was getting beaten effortlessly by the baboons..
This is one thing that i could put "against" the theory of sanji having CoC the other is that oda just gave him DF abilities and he could try something different with sanji
So after his fight with one of the New Kama masters, that was Anime only. Even then, Sanji didnt give up. He made a vow to beat them in which he did accomplish this after training. It’s like saying Luffy gave up after losi mg to Kaido, he didn’t he just trained to get stronger first.

And I think that was just to replace the raid suit as the powers are similar. But honestly Zoro still got Enma and CoC boost. Sanji can get the exoskeleton and CoC boost just as easily. Especially since it was Enma that triggered Zoros eruption of CoC, Sanjis internal fight about his emotions can trigger Sanjis eruption of CoC in a similar fashion.

So after his fight with one of the New Kama masters, that was Anime only. Even then, Sanji didnt give up. He made a vow to beat them in which he did accomplish this after training. It’s like saying Luffy gave up after losi mg to Kaido, he didn’t he just trained to get stronger first.
But isn't it different since after he lost he was converted into an Okama?
Does that mean he gave up until he saw what was going on with Luffy?