General & Others How Does Sanji Surpass Yamato?

How Does Sanji Surpass Yamato? (Choose up to 3)

• Haoshoku coating

• Lunarian genes

• Advanced observation

• Advanced armament

• Vegapunk enhancements

• Something else (reply in thread)

• Sanji does not surpass Yamato

• Germa enhancements

Results are only viewable after voting.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Btw, while Adv CoC is indeed a huge boost, there are "third wheels" that don't get it.

Luffy - Kidd - LAW
Luffy - Ace - SABO.

I always thought Sanji fit this "3rd" trope and, like Law and Sabo, he wouldn't need it to be a powerhouse. Especially if he doesn't fight opponents that have it as well.
So, unless I see GreenBull or Lafitte rocking some Adv CoC as well, I don't think Sanji needs it.
:yearight:

I think Yamato is largely overrated so it shouldn't be that much of a problem for Sanji to become stronger than her. She is no different from a strong YC, we saw her fight against Ulti and Sasaki.

If she is really stronger than King and Queen, i don't see why this thread doesn't mention Zoro.
Zoro has yet to beat his opponent and he might need even more PUs.

IMO Zoro surpassed Yamato this chapter:

His offensive prowess was already leagues above her without Haoshoku coating:

Now, he outclasses her very badly in this stat. Yamato still has some advantages, but I can't fathom how she could possibly win.

1033 Zoro > Yamato >/~/< King > Rooftop Zoro IMO.
Yamato has greater AP than Zoro. Yamato brought Kaido to his knees, something that Zoro lamented about not being able to do even with Asura

If I would have to guess, he'll get a Lunarian related offensive power-up in order to beat Queen + a power-up from Vegapunk in order to surpass Yamato by the Blackbeard Pirates arc.

I think EOW Yamato will be above EOW Sanji, but the gap may be smaller than some think.

I think he may unlock basic CoC this arc or soonish, but he may not get advanced CoC till way later in the series(he may not get CoC at all, but he's still going to end up above Yamato imo).

He may get advanced observation in the future(not future sight), but don't think he's getting any haki related power-ups in Wano.
If he needs lunarian genes to beat Queen that that would mean King is way above Queen in Power lvl

Sanji doesn't need to beat Yamato if she doesn't join the crew.

But if it happens it will be with the genes and maybe with the suit modified by Franky so that he can continue with the emotions.

He awakens his own conquerors coating and evolves his flames through a lunarian awakening

This will put him on the same level as Yamato and come next arc he’ll surpass Yamato.

IMO Zoro surpassed Yamato this chapter:

His offensive prowess was already leagues above her without Haoshoku coating:

Now, he outclasses her very badly in this stat. Yamato still has some advantages, but I can't fathom how she could possibly win.

1033 Zoro > Yamato >/~/< King > Rooftop Zoro IMO.
Imo when Zoro beats King he’ll be on the same level as Yamato.

Zoros conquerors coating seems impressive; however, he will likely pull out a new Asura form and defeat him Kaku style

Science based PU

Hell show more Lunarian genes this arc
Franky will rebuild RS which will be his next PU
Vegapunk/Judge will give him his last boost