Powers & Abilities There Can no Longer be Any Doubt; Mihawk is a Conqueror

How powerful is Mihawk's Haoshoku?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. It has to do with it because you talking about people not being able to read. You clearly couldn't read and took an L.

2. Zoro fans were saying Zoro doesn't have Conquerors?? Can you link me to a thread where the majority of Zoro fans state this clown. If you can't do that thats another L for you

3. What does you knowing ACOC exist mean? Lol Zoro still has CoC you were wrong clown leader of the crying 5.

4. Zoro going to be stronger than Admirals and Yonkous too bt beating Mihawk idiot because Mihawk us Yonkou level.
1. Who took an L? Lolo fanboys were lowballing CoC and you can see they voted that CoC is useless in top tier battles, Lolo fanboys like you don't know shit. You didn't know CoC will be a factor in top tier battles, and you were denying it because you didn't know Lolo will have CoC as well, lmao.

2. see the poll which people voted CoC is useless in top tier battles Lolo fanboy, now he is trying to rewrite the history, it's you Lolo fanboys were lowballing CoC, now he acts like they were saying Lolo has it etc. Lmao

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/advanced-coc-discussion.11907/

marimo420, zoroslaystuna these are Lolo fanboys like you

3. You were wrong about Lolo having CoC as well lmao, Lolo fanboys didn't know that wtf are you talking about? I knew CoC was going to be a factor in top tier in battles, Lolo fanboys didn't know that.

4. mihawk is not Yonko level, and Lolo surpassing him perhaps can make Luffy's Underling close to Yonko level, you can cry all you want mihawk will never be Yonko level, he will be weaker than Shiryu

But who is the WSS?
In mihawk's last presentation, the title is not shown...
Is it a mistake?
It was a title given by the government and since he is no longer warlord he doesn't have it?
Is someone else the WSS?
So Oda needs to spoonfeed you that Mihawk is the WSS everytime he’s on panel otherwise you can’t remember a simple detail? Says a lot about you.

1. Who took an L? Lolo fanboys were lowballing CoC and you can see they voted that CoC is useless in top tier battles, Lolo fanboys like you don't know shit. You didn't know CoC will be a factor in top tier battles, and you were denying it because you didn't know Lolo will have CoC as well, lmao.

2. see the poll which people voted CoC is useless in top tier battles Lolo fanboy, now he is trying to rewrite the history, it's you Lolo fanboys were lowballing CoC, now he acts like they were saying Lolo has it etc. Lmao

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/advanced-coc-discussion.11907/

marimo420, zoroslaystuna these are Lolo fanboys like you

3. You were wrong about Lolo having CoC as well lmao, Lolo fanboys didn't know that wtf are you talking about? I knew CoC was going to be a factor in top tier in battles, Lolo fanboys didn't know that.

4. mihawk is not Yonko level, and Lolo surpassing him perhaps can make Luffy's Underling close to Yonko level, you can cry all you want mihawk will never be Yonko level, he will be weaker than Shiryu
1. You took an L Zoro has CoC.

2. Thats not what i asked you for. You said Zoro fans were saying Zoro doesn't have CoC. Lol you post some random thread. So you don't git what i asked for? Yes so you was lying and thats another L.

3. I always said Zoro has CoC. Please stop lying to yourself

4. He is

1. You took an L Zoro has CoC.

2. Thats not what i asked you for. You said Zoro fans were saying Zoro doesn't have CoC. Lol you post some random thread. So you don't git what i asked for? Yes so you was lying and thats another L.

3. I always said Zoro has CoC. Please stop lying to yourself

4. He is
here see this old post stop trying to rewrite the history you troll :suresure:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/advanced-coc-discussion.11907/#post-1184147
Advanced CoC Discussion
Obviously it’s real. The only people who deny it are mihawk fanboys.
you Lolo and mihawk fanboys were denying the existence of Ad.CoC, because you Lolo and mihawk fanboys didn't believe Lolo will have CoC lmao

And now take your L for lying and be gone.

So Oda needs to spoonfeed you that Mihawk is the WSS everytime he’s on panel otherwise you can’t remember a simple detail? Says a lot about you.
Well I am a fan of evidence and facts and not fantasies, denials and headcanons lol

And more so in this manga where there are so many things that Oda leaves as clues and then things get connected no matter how much time goes by...

Well I am a fan of evidence and facts and not fantasies, denials and headcanons lol

And more so in this manga where there are so many things that Oda leaves as clues and then things get connected no matter how much time goes by...
I’m glad to hear you’re a fan of evidence and facts. Post your evidence and facts showing that Mihawk lost a sword fight in between the panel you posted and the last time we saw him called the WSS.

Looking forward to your evidence and facts.

I’m glad to hear you’re a fan of evidence and facts. Post your evidence and facts showing that Mihawk lost a sword fight in between the panel you posted and the last time we saw him called the WSS.

Looking forward to your evidence and facts.
If mihawk was the WSS in marineford and vista a swordsman without a kokuto and without using CoA etc...

Stall and forced mihawk to postpone, didn't mihawk lose there?
:bamathink:

You didn't say advance CoC you just said CoC
Troll, even Lolo fanboys didn't think Lolo has CoC, you coming here telling me that I should've said Lolo has CoC? LOL. Not even Lolo fanboys were saying that, but somehow I should've said that huh? That's some funny shit.

In the end, Lolo fanboys and mihawk fanboys were denying the existence of Ad.CoC, while I predicted that it was true.

Oda gives a little Ad.CoC to Lolo and mihawk (if he has it) in the end,

Shanks, Luffy and others still have different level Ad.CoC than they have, which makes it obvious that who is stronger between Shanks and Lolo/mihawk.

Troll, even Lolo fanboys didn't think Lolo has CoC, you coming here telling me that I should've said Lolo has CoC? LOL. Not even Lolo fanboys were saying that, but somehow I should've said that huh? That's some funny shit.

In the end, Lolo fanboys and mihawk fanboys were denying the existence of Ad.CoC, while I predicted that it was true.

Oda gives a little Ad.CoC to Lolo and mihawk (if he has it) in the end,

Shanks, Luffy and others still have different level Ad.CoC than they have, which makes it obvious that who is stronger between Shanks and Lolo/mihawk.
Ok Post the thread about CoC or thats another L

If mihawk was the WSS in marineford and vista a swordsman without a kokuto and without using CoA etc...

Stall and forced mihawk to postpone, didn't mihawk lose there?
:bamathink:
That’s not a loss, that’s an inconclusive fight. Try again, Mr. Facts and Evidence.

Last time we saw Mihawk was called the WSS was at the end of Punk Hazard. Tell me which swordsman defeated him after Punk Hazard and then post the panel.

This shouldn’t be hard since you rely on only fact and evidence instead of headcanon, right?

That’s not a loss, that’s an inconclusive fight. Try again, Mr. Facts and Evidence.

Last time we saw Mihawk was called the WSS was at the end of Punk Hazard. Tell me which swordsman defeated him after Punk Hazard and then post the panel.

This shouldn’t be hard since you rely on only fact and evidence instead of headcanon, right?
I already put the scan of the last time mihawk came out and he came out as a former warlord and the title doesn't appear...

Maybe it's a mistake who knows but it's still curious

Ok Post the thread about CoC or thats another L
I just gave you your L, I proved that Lolo and mihawk fanboys like you gave up on CoC, which is why they were saying CoC is useless in top tier battles, because Shanks has it while their fanboys characters didn't have it,

You troll saying I should've said Lolo has CoC when even Lolo fanboys weren't saying it is just funny shit :gokulaugh:

I just gave you your L, I proved that Lolo and mihawk fanboys like you gave up on CoC, which is why they were saying CoC is useless in top tier battles, because Shanks has it while their fanboys characters didn't have it,

You troll saying I should've said Lolo has CoC when even Lolo fanboys weren't saying it is just funny shit :gokulaugh:
You didn't prove anything. You said CoC not ACoC. So thats another L for you