Powers & Abilities There Can no Longer be Any Doubt; Mihawk is a Conqueror

How powerful is Mihawk's Haoshoku?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You didn't prove anything. You said CoC not ACoC. So thats another L for you
:gokulaugh:
I just proved mihawk and Lolo fanboys were denying the existence of Ad.CoC, BECAUSE they didn't think mihawk and Lolo will have CoC, why else troll? Do you have any explanation on why they should be denying the existence of Ad.CoC if they think Lolo and mihawk has CoC? Yeah you got destroyed.

No you post about ACoC. Where the thread about CoC
Troll, when I posted that potential Ad.CoC theory thread, there was no such a thing Ad.CoC, do you understand this?

It was a possibility thread for CoC turning into Ad.CoC, and in the end, the theory has proven to be right, so that's both CoC and Ad.CoC thread, and you got destroyed again.

I think the L is for mihawk who wanting to be the PK since young what he has achieved is to be fired from the shishibukai and not to be named by anyone...
:Dr.Killer:
Mihawk never wanted to be PK and don't being the fake translation.

Mihawk doesn't care he's not a warlord. That was just him taking an advantage of an opportunity that was available. Stay mad.

Mihawk never wanted to be PK and don't being the fake translation
Why fake translation?

Doesn't a databook say that mihawk expects a stronger swordsman than his former rival shanks and that he defeated every single swordsman?

So that databook is valid but the one that says that mihawk wants to be king of the pirates is not valid? Lmfao
I'm not mad...
I have a lot of fun going up against mihawk wankers
:milaugh:

Why fake translation?

Doesn't a databook say that mihawk expects a stronger swordsman than his former rival shanks and that he defeated every single swordsman?

So that databook is valid but the one that says that mihawk wants to be king of the pirates is not valid? Lmfao

I'm not mad...
I have a lot of fun going up against mihawk wankers
:milaugh:
Fake Translation. We've seen plenty of time where people will take a translation an intentionally miss translate to push their agenda.

As Rayleigh said, those who make a big name in the world are mostly Conquers and strong dudes.

Warlords had two conquers, being Doflamingo who wanted to be the king of the world and Mihawk who is the current strongest swordsman, both big ambitions to be the best.

It is obvious that Mihawk has it.

One Piece follows the Dragon Ball rule that with each new arc the characters meet stronger opponents like a JRPG. If Zoro is able to give some serious trouble to a two of the Emperors and one of his commander. Marimo only just learned Oden's trick to tame Enma (enough for Kaido to consider you a worthy opponent) now he has to go even beyond by turning it black. Can you imagine how strong Mihawk is when we get there? Its no coincidence Shanks used his name to persuade Whitebeard not to chase Teach.

One Piece follows the Dragon Ball rule that with each new arc the characters meet stronger opponents like a JRPG. If Zoro is able to give some serious trouble to a two of the Emperors and one of his commander. Marimo only just learned Oden's trick to tame Enma (enough for Kaido to consider you a worthy opponent) now he has to go even beyond by turning it black. Can you imagine how strong Mihawk is when we get there? Its no coincidence Shanks used his name to persuade Whitebeard not to chase Teach.
Mihawk appeared in an arc from a decade or more ago :sus:

And halfheaded deadbeard stomped neckbeard and forced him to beg for his life