Spoiler One Piece Chapter 970 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems the missing part, beginning of the sentence, is "the 10 villainous samurai will... (be sentenced to death by boiling)"

= for me that pretty much hints to no traitor among the scabbards??
So Oden even probably save all his retainer in next chapter, dude still get more and more hype. Probably it can be still a trick of Orochi. Making it like he was killing all samurais but later he would let the traitor alive. At least I can see such a move. I doubt Shinobu is the traitor and someone must told Orochi that Oden was attacking Kaido, so they use Momo.

seems the missing part, beginning of the sentence, is "the 10 villainous samurai will... (be sentenced to death by boiling)"

= for me that pretty much hints to no traitor among the scabbards??
I theorized this previously, there are NO traitor among us.
Its just orochi have someone with some asspull ability to "see things".

but our alliance suspect there is one, and that will cause like a huge drama among them

Oda and his ruining villain hype

Don Krieg arc: Don Krieg ran away from Mihawk!!
Crocodile: Crocodile ran away from New World!!
Moria: Moria was destroyed by Kaido!!
Doffy: Doffy shitted himself imagining an angry Kaido!!
Big Mom: delusional hag that failed to become PK becaused Elbaf didn't help her!!
Now
Kaido: He defeated Oden after taking hostage!!

I’m questioning your intelligence right about now mate. The manga itself tells us that kaido and big mom have grown significantly stronger from back then, that oden was a beast and you still act as if it somehow reflects onto kaido currently? Are you okay in the head bro. The dude wasn’t even a yonko when they fought probably, we also don’t have context on what’s going on in the chapter anyways. How many times are fools like you gonna act like clowns because of spoilers only to look like buffoons when the chapter releases? People get stronger over time, shocker I know. Shanks was a godamn scrub and now he’s amongst the strongest. So take your L stuff and let people who actually enjoy the manga discuss it in peace without people like you who ruin everything with your bullshit.

:believe: Calm down dude, just joking... :josad:

did i hit a nerve? :yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.